GOOD BYE ( A/N)

Asalamowa alaikum guys

How are you all?

Well I know it's sad that the story has finally ended ALHUMDULILLAH well thank you so much for your amazing journey with me and your support. I enjoyed a lot with you all and I know the story has a lot of grammatical mistakes and all those things but what's more important you enjoyed it and I also hope you have enjoyed the last part of the wedding as I am not that good at the wedding part cuz I am still single I guess I don't really know how weddings are maybe I hardly been to any living in a western society is really complicated cuz you got mix culture. Anyway continue your journey with me on my another book "faithed to be together" yup another piece of work and ya that story will be more amazing, ya probably and also keep in touch me with me on

INSTAGRAM____bookaholic_girl_

,WATTPAD______????

KIK_________khansoniya123

FACEBOOK_____quinn addilyn

Snapchat______soniya_khan1996 (and ya those who follow me on snapchat I am kind of sorry I sometimes add stupid stuff cuz some snaps are so boring man, they make me sleepy and when I am bored I look at them but let's be clear if you are bored and you are watching something boring that's annoying I should say and snaps are supposed to be for fun. Well forget it but I really enjoy your snaps I am not saying those who r my readers their snaps are boring infect your snaps are 100 times better than my own friends.) (Honesty here) and those who aren't following me do follow lets create crazy memories.

Eeeeewwww my sis just gave me a cup of tea and it had her hair with that what the HELL I WANNA yell on her face not going to drink that aagghhh sisters are so careless sometimes.

Moving on I am really HAPPY to tell you all that I have finally completed that book 1 week before my BIRTHDAY yeaaaa......ooouucchh wait I'm going to fall. Okay now, so ya I finally did it before my birthday. (13/3) mark it on your calendar don't forget to wish me yess.....!!!!!

And ya those of you adding me on Facebook plz do send me a message along with it to show me that you are adding me cuz I use my phone so I only open the messenger not the Facebook cuz Facebook notifications are really annoying so send me a message along with the request.

What else let me think.......if you guys have anything to say feel free I love meeting new people and looking forward to make new friends like you because sometimes I am really bored and my friends are really annoying so I prefer someone whom I can talk to calmly........!!!!!

Thank you so much for being with me and I really appreciate you a lot thanks a lot for those whom I met and had been there for me always I am really thankful to you. I will meet you all in my new book so if u haven't check the 1st chapter do go n check that out and let me know about it.

The end

Wasalam