"I am sorry"

Yusaf's pov

"Shut up okay just shut up. How could you do this to her? I knew it from the start you will be the biggest problem for her. Because of you, she is in this state all because of you. You shameless brath didn't you think twice before taking her there." I watch as Maria and her friends were yelling at me. Oh, how I wish I were there with her how I wish I never let this happen. I stare at her beautiful figure lying there in front of me. She was so quiet. So peaceful, I want to sit next to her and watch her all the time. I want to be her guard personal guard protect her all the time.

I heard the door open. And the doctor coming in checking her health and her conditions. I watch as he examines her.

"Mr Yusuf"

"Yes"

"Please tell me what happened to her."

"Is everything alright doctor?"

"Yes, but seeing her conditions, I was just concern if she went through some emotional problems and she is fragile please make sure she gets enough rest." The doctor placed a hand on my shoulder and left
I look back at her and slowly started walking towards her.

"Wait." I gave maria a questioning look.

"You are not going near her, not now and forever."

"Who the hell are you to stop me."

"Her best friend." She crossed her arms over her chest, not breaking the eye contact. I just ignored her and started walking again.

"Stop."

"Maria just let him."

As I reach her bedside, I look over to her amazing face. The noor(light) that shines on her beauty makes me feel so regretfully for my decision for taking her to that hell I only wanted to make her happy but who thought it would become a nightmare. Oh, how I wish I can go back and change those horrible moments.

I brought myself closer to her ear. I wanted to tell her something. Something I never said to anyone.

"I AM SORRY." were the last words I whispered.

*******************************
Sonia's pov

"No please please let me go, please. Help someone help me please no, don't come closer. Please don't touch me to help someone help me.NOOOOOOOO"

"SONIA are alright."

"What happened " what a horrible dream was that Ya Allah please help me. I look around to see everyone in my room, including the person who I never want to see my entire life. Who broke me into pieces and because of whom I am in this state today.

He approaches me as I stop him from coming closer.

"Get out of here. I don't want to see your face ever again in my entire life."

"Just listen...."

"GET OUT" he looks at me and storms out of the room. The silence was filled all around, and I couldn't stop my tears from flowing. My friends came over and calm me down Ya Allah how I wish to go back to my normal life. I hold my head in my hands and cry continuously. How can a man a non-mahram touch me? How could it happen? Why did it happen? And why me? I pray and pray to Allah for forgiveness my good days have turned into nightmares a horrible, horrible nightmare.

"Dubai I Hate you now."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
-----------