Apple Of My Eye (5)

HEY GUYYYYS!

Been a while, I know ;D

It's because Wattpad took away the sign in through twitter option o-o; Jeebus.

Okay so FINALLY here I go :3

------------------------------

~{Chapter 5}~

I sat down on my bed.

"Ashton, can we talk?" I said softly. He sat down in front of me. 

"Yeah, Babycakes?" He flirted, running his fingers up my jaw. I grabbed his wrist softly and pushed it down. He looked at me concerned.

"Those pills you took a few days ago when you were over at my house and--" I swallowed hard. "Stephen got murdered. Wha---" He cut me off.

"I guess I have to fess up don't I? Well, those are morphine tablets infused with shrooms." He moaned. My fist tensed as I tried not to hit him. A tear leaked from my eye. He streched his hand out to wipe it off but I pulled away. I stood up.

"They weren't adressed to you." I mumbled. He didn't answer with anything. I fell to the ground.

"Why, Ashton?" He stood up and yelled.

"What the fuck did you want me to do?! I didn't go to the hospital, okay? I treated myself and I bought those off the street! I didn't know that they were infused at first! Then I found the guy and he told me! He said I couldn't 'refund' it. I wasn't gonna waste money."

I got up and pushed him down. 

"How about go to the hospital? You don't want to waste money but you want to waste your life?" I screamed at him. He stood again and hugged me tightly against me. I tried to escape but he just tightened his grip and whispered in my ear.

"Shhh~! It's my problem not yours." I bursted into tears. He sat down and I sat on his lap. I shoved my face in his hard but soft chest. He rubbed his hand up and down my back. I closed my eyes.

*     *     *     *      *     *      *

I opened my eyes again and found myself alone in my room lying on my bed. I sat up and looked at my clock. It was 5:54 AM. I looked at my phone. I had a text from Ashton at 11 PM. It read "I had to go, Sorry BabyCakez" I sighed and lied back down. So many thoughts passed through my head. I slammed my fist against the bed. I just couldn't believe Ash. I grunted and sat up.

I began to feel a little sick. I stood up and tried to walk towards the bathroom. But I fainted right in the middle of the room.

Memories flashed through my head like a movie on fast forward. I could swear I was dying. I screamed and thrashed to wake myself up but those actions were only depicted in my head. I yelled his name over and over again. Ashton. I felt a sting of forgiveness. I began to suffocate in my dreams. Then it snapped at me that I had stopped breathing in real life. 

My eyes shot opened. I found a tall dark figure standing over me, one foot on my throat. I kicked the strong and familiar shadow repetitively. It lifted it's foot of my neck. It kicked me in the side and whispered in my ear.

"I'm coming for you, Dessy." And it jumped out my window. I reached out for it and gasped as it just left. Dessy. It called me Dessy. Judging by it's voice, the it was a him. The voice was oddly familiar but I couldn't make out who it was. Not many people call me Dessy. Only my closest friend and family. And Ashton. I gasped. I laughed and shook my head. It couldn't be Ashton!

... Or could it?

I shook my head again. Naw. I stood up again, feeling a lot less queasy. I smiled as I remembered tomorrow-- I looked at the clock again. Oh yeah, Today, was Saturday. My favorite day of the week! I always got to see Ashton at the PiraShi Park. That's what we called it because we thought Pirate Ship Park sounded stupid. At least PiraShi didnt sound like it was named by a 6 year old boy. 

I decided to let the drug issue slide with Ash, because he was right, it was his problem. And none the less, I loved him. 

I opened my laptop and let time fly as I waited for day time.

*     *     *      *     *     *     *

I got dressed with my standard everyday clothes; T-shirt, skinny jeans two different socks. And I put on my black and red converse. I threw on my black and white plaid sweater, zipped it up and walked out the door. I began my walk towards that one street with that one purple house, two stories and 7 windows in the front. Two large doors and two tall pillars in front of them. I knew that house so well, as I went to PiraShi Park alot.

I plugged my iPod in my earphones and pressed play as I flipped my hood over my head and shoved my hands in my pocket. I hung my head down and walked like a badass. I nearly laughed at the irony as Hollywood Undead - Pimpin was the song that my iPod chose to play.

I turned my volume to max. And believe me, that was pretty freaking high considering I enhanced the sound to be louder both on iTunes and with a third-party software. Which basically means it's 4x louder than it should be.

I got there in about 10 minutes. I sat on the mary-go-round and pushed myself as I waited for some 5 minutes. I saw Ash walk up the street. He spotted me and smiled. He ran towards me. I stood up and opened my arms for him to come hug me but instead he picked me up from my feet and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed as loud as I could.

"Ash! Let me down! What are you doing?!" I scrieched. He clamped his hand over my mouth and shoved me in a dark and deserted alley way in a part of town no body came in. He slided a cardboard box out of the way. It revealed a hole in the side of an abandoned building. He crawled through it silently, his hand still over my mouth. It soon opened up to a larger room. He covered the entrance up and locked it with a padlock. I swallowed hard. He threw me onto the bed.

His hands trailed up through my shirt and up my waist. I shivered.

"Ash, what are you doing?"

"Shush~" He whispered seductivly. I looked into his eyes with fear. His hands traveled up my chest and into my bra. He started to squeeze me in his hands. I moaned and tried to push him off with my feet. He took his hands out of my shirt and pushed my legs down. He scooted up to sit on them. He ran his hands up my neck. 

"Your going to lose your inocence." He bent down and licked my lip. "To me." I pushed him away.

"Please Ash! No! I'm not ready for this!" I squealed. He didnt listen. He shot a look at me. His eyes were bloodshot. I gasped. I pushed at his chest some more.

"Get off Ash! Get off!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He flinched for a moment, enough time for me to slip from under him. As I made my way to the entrance I tried to think of what the code would be. I thought of it!

I entered 2639 into the padlock attached to the small but strong wooden board. It worked and I escaped. Ash ran after me. I kept running. Running home. He slowly began to catch up. I panted and tears flowed from my eyes. I leapt over my fence and climbed up my secret passage-way to my roof. I sat on the chimney and waited for him to leave. I saw him stop at my gate and turn away.

I sighed. Ashton was going crazy. I wanted to do something... But what was there to do? Suddenly I remembered the man last night. Could it have been the same one who killed Stephen? And was he Ashton?

-------------

DONE!!! :D!

Short, I know! 

But I needed to get an update done so... There!

I also want to name my story something different.

What should it be named?

Thanks for reading! 

Vote, Add, Fan, Comment! <3