Wasteland

Welcome Back To The Story. I've been making stages in Super Mario Maker... this have nothing to do with the story. I just wanted to bring that up for no reason,& that's pretty much it for me,for now.Done.
Oswald:There been some sign of some sort of black blob around & it seems so... familiar. Mickey:I can't remember shit since I've been taking drugs. All I remember is when Minnie left me & went with this guy named Rickey Mouse...WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!
Mickey cries...
Oswald:...uh......I'm gonna leave. Mickey:DON'T LEAVE ME!!!
10 Mins. later...
Gus:Where have you guys been.Why does it look like Mickey cried. Mickey:*Sniff*Reasons,okay. Gus:Anyways..The Blot  has returned & it gonna -- Mickey:Who?  Gus:The Blot... the villain you faced when you were in WasteLand, remember?
Mickey:Nope. Wait! Never mind. Well at least no more of the quakes & the Thinner Disaster. Gus:You remembered the quake & the Thinner Disaster but you don't remember the Blot. Oswald:Well, remember the Mad Doctor, how we gave him another chance  then later on you thinner him.Well the Paint Guardians decided it wasn't fair since, we Toons analyzed him & he just had one Thinner Guardian inside of him...for some reason so yeah.
*Rumble* *Rumble*
Oswald:Hope that wasn't a quake.
Something rises from the ground
Mad Doctor:Mickey you don't trust me yes I know. I was an evil greedy toon  but the that was long ago.
Mickey:Don't give my that bullshit! When you came into my room you said you were going to destroy WasteLand!
Oswald:That's was probably the robotic Mad Doc that just came out of NOWHERE 1 week ago. Nobody knows who made the robotic Mad Doc. Mad Doctor:Before you both go, I'll like to give you, The Singing Collars! Mostly because, the robotic Mad me took over all 5 of the BettleWorks Factory me & Oswald created 5 months after I was brought back to life by the Paint Guardians!
The Mad Doctor strapped the Singing Collars onto Mickey & Oswald's arms.
Mad Doctor:Now, go to OsTown, your first destination!