Intro

One day after kinda defeating Time Eater in an other story. Mickey decided to rest until then
BOOM!
Mickey:Ah, what the fuck?! M.D:Nice to see you again. Mickey:Come on, I was masterbaiting.
Doctor said in a WTF voice said,"Oh my cocking God?! What the fuck?! Wait who was that guy that talked a minute ago?"
As I said with a happily voice,"I'm the Narrator," but Mickey being a cocksucker said... as Mickey being a cocksucker said... you know what? Go fuck yourselves!" Mickey:At least that's over. That escalated quickly. So where were we?M.D:You were masterbaiting. Mickey:Oh yeah. M.D:Wanna hear my evil plan?Mickey:Meh. M.D:Ok! Destroying Wasteland!!!  Mickey:That's it?!  M.D:Yep.
Mad Doctor carried Mickey..
Mickey:Hey let me go you goat rapping shit eating cock sucking twat! M.D:And here's the paintbrush. Mickey:I'm gonna shove that paintbrush up ass and those brooms. Brooms:Fuck that.
And all of the brooms left even though The Mad Doctor is a robot.
M.D:I would like that. Mickey: Uh... well luckily you won't find the map.
But what do you know, he found the map. What a coincidence.#Sarcasm
M.D:Son of a biiiiiiitttttttttccchhhhhh!
*Clang*Crash*
Mickey:Mad Dick-Tor,that what I would call them. And I'm bleeding.
10 Min. Later...
Mickey:Great, crashing into The Dark something I don't remember its name...castle.
Break!CLASH!
Mickey:Ah, God! Fucking glass shards. I feel like there's a glass shard up my ass. This is gonna be VERY painful.
Later With Oswald...
Oswald:Is it me or did you hear a crash Sonic? Sonic:I heard a crash, from my time paradox calendar, it's Mickey, well time for me to use Tails' Time Traveling Machine to go someplace.
Later with Sonic...
Sonic:Well, I landed in Photo Studio. Guess I'll get a Sanic haircut.
Now back with Oswald
???: Ow... fucking hell! Oswald:Mickey? Mickey:My ass is bleeding and I probably need ass surgery. Oswald:*Off to a "great" start.
10 Mins. After the ass thing...
Mickey:I feel much better. Time to end this chapter. Turn to the next page. Oswald:Are we in a book? Mickey:Nooooooo... just forget about it... Oswald, we're real people.
Intro for Mickey's Epic Adventure 2 is done. Look for some messages down there... See You Soon... bye.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=~*~*~*~*~+~*~*~*~*}*~+}+~~*}~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*=
Nothing...66692817!)3993$;$3!!2$82&2'deletejwjijHe'llwjdjeireturnforevilshitjsn()(()()()()()()()()(&$($&&9000.&,;'p
Mickey/$.$2!91Mouse299&:",'dmdkaisjtilonelytyyyyhhcncnncncncnnccIntroDone£{¥=]|++}+~+#}}+++}++}+}+}}^^"39&;RogerWasHere'forstuff;$&;$;;!4$4&.!;!'remembertheSonic,Tails,&Amy's Quest to stop Scourge.Fiona also was a thing.I'm&902!.&33donewith:)(&&(&(&(:::):):):):(:(:(:):)(():((:(:(:(: thisthing10475858400499494040444432/2/4