Jason

*EDITED*

Leo POV

When Apollo walked out of the medical tent, the one thing on my mind was Jason. Was he ok?..

Percy voiced my thoughts.

"Apollo, is Jason ok?" He asked tensely. I knew that he blamed himself for this, but its everyone's fault, not just Percy's.

"Yeah, I suppose he is." Apollo shrugged, rubbing the back of his head nervously.

"What are you taking about Apollo?" I asked, "just give us a damn answer!"

I got a fire ball ready in my hand to throw at him but Hazel intervened. Apollo is so lucky that at least one of the seven (now six that Jason is still in the sick bay) has kept her cool otherwise he wouldn't have any hair left on him.... Anywhere...

" Well, he won't be normal," Apollo spoke.

"When have demi-gods ever been normal?" Percy scoffed, but Annabeth whacked him on his head shutting him up instantly.

The man had a point though. The fact that one of our parents are gods sets us off from the normal kids. Also being highly ADHD and dyslexic (like me) gives us that extra distance, and lastly, monsters love us. Personally, I think the Valdez special tastes best. Mmmm, cannibalism....... Delicious. Wait. What was I talking about again? Oh yeah, Jason * turn to serious Leo face*

"Apollo, just spit it out al.." Frank started but he shut his mouth when Jason came out of the tent.

He was in a wheelchair.