The Game-show

* EDITED*

Nico POV
"Perseus. Jason. Nico. Step forward!" Announced Leo. Suddenly, there was a game-show music followed by flashing lights that startled us all.

"What the hell?!" Leo started. Apollo and Hermes stifled their snorts.

"Yeah," Hermes said putting his hand up, "we might have something to do with it."

"Well, the more the merrier!" Leo replied happily.

And with that, there was a bright light and we were all flashed away to hades knows where.

Have I told you that I hate Leo? I must have mentioned it by now right?

Suddenly, the ground came rushing up to my face as I landed ungracefully (basically falling on my face) next to a grinning Leo and frightened Jason and Percy. What box of fun has Leo planned for us today!

"This my friends," declared Leo as he turned around, "is where you will be competing!"

And then we turned around.

"Shit." The three of us muttered.

Oh man, I'm so glad Hera isn't going to be here for this contest. Otherwise all four of us would be dunked and drowned in soap. Percy is so lucky. That son of Poseidon can't drown. Abruptly, a water ball came flying out at me from no-where, drenching me.

"Don't diss my son," snapped Poseidon from somewhere above. I can almost see the striking similarities between father and son! Shocking right?

"Hey dude, why's my dad mad at you?" Said son whispered suspiciously.

"I uh.. dunno?" I replied, almost as a question.

Anyway, when I turned back around to face what Leo had given us, I just gaped. It was the largest flippin arena I'd ever seen. And it came complete with a pit of lava, water, shadows and one pit that seemed to never end. Ah, that made sense. Different scenarios to test our unique capabilities. One for each God and a pit of lava just for fun I bet. Leo considers some weird and dangerous things fun. Though I can't talk, I call hellhounds cute. They are though. They are absolutely adorable and furry and cuddly and so cute. Oh, um, stupid ADHD.

"Uh, death breath?" Asked Jason pointing up ,"the whole Olympian council is watching and we got to do this"

Aw damn. I am so screwed against Jason and Percy. I'm still scrawny and weak while they both got bulky muscles.

" I'm doomed," I mumbled, but Leo heard me crystal clear.

"I feel your pain bro," he said, with fake empathy.

" Yeah, easy for you to say, you're not going against them," I growled moodily.

"Ooooo!! Death breath's in his mood swing!" Leo sang, imitating a girly voice perfectly.

"Repeat that and you'll find your tongue at the bottom to the Lethe." I replied menacingly. Seriously, that Latino elf needs to watch his tongue otherwise my threats will be carried out. At that time, two flashes appeared and Apollo and Hermes stepped out. Silently, they beckoned Leo, me, Percy and Jason.

"Welcome to The Arena!" They acclaimed. "Leo, you'll stay with us as the third judge. All Olympians will be watching including your fathers who you are trying to regain the pride of. Also, the campers are here for their enjoyment!"

" Well?! Let the battle commence!!" I think Leo, Apollo and Hermes are definitely triplets.

Me, Percy and Jason were suddenly whipped up in a tornado and dropped straight into the arena of water.

Zeus POV

"My son will drown!!" I wailed dramatically. I love my demigod son and do not want him to die. Of course, I can't tell anyone this, especially Hera as she would curse my son to death. Kings are meant to be heartless and unchanging, and that is what I am.

Time Skip

Percy POV

"Remind me never again to agree with Leo," I groaned. I ached in places I didn't know even existed.

Falling into pits of lava, nothingness and darkness was not fun, but the water pit was fun as I met a clownfish who I decided to call Nemo. I collapsed on the floor, joining Nico and Jason in their fitful states. I had never been one for competing but that was pretty amazing. Luckily for us, Will was standing by our pathetic figures, with a few blocks of ambrosia.

"Oh thank you great god Will, in your presence may we find solace," I cried emotionally while Will only laughed at our misery as he turned to treat Nico.

"No, Will you traitor!" I wailed agonisingly. "Death breath will be fine, save the children first! Especially me!!!"

"Let's just go home seaweed brain" Whispered Annabeth, coming behind me to whack me upside the head (may I say that I'm still injured here?)

"Oh, Annabeth!" I huffed, as I turned to kiss her on the lips.

"Ewwwww, pda!" Leo called. As he said that, I turned around and finally lost it.

"Leo Valdez shut the frickin hell up!!" I screamed as I chased him around the rest of the 7. Now it might be just me or is Leo beginning to get on everyone's nerves more? Maybe Gaea is mind-controlling me now?! Ha, lol. Rot in Tartar-sauce Gaea!

"Hey, can you or Apollo flash us back to camp?" Frank said authoritatively to Hermes, which also brought me out of my ADHD thoughts. Dang it, ever since he got that freaky Ares mojo, he's less shy and more like Ares. Fact is though, I prefer shy Frank to scary, big, Ares reminder, makes me go into flashback-mode Frank. Try saying that in one breath! Where can I get some of that mojo!?

"You don't need any extra mojo," Jason fake-glared at me.

"Hey, hey chill dude," Leo called, "this guy is mojo mountain on his own!"

And with that, our chase resumed.

Jason POV

"Hey beauty queen, can I ask you something?" I called to my one and only girlfriend. "Leo's getting more and more on Percy's nerves lately, and I'm worried for his life Pipes, you know what happens when Percy flips."

"I don't know Jason, but maybe you should keep an eye on them then" Piper said. "But Percy rarely ever flips on his best friends, maybe you're just imaging it."

Yeah, that's probably it. Percy wouldn't flip out on a friend. Maybe it was Valdez's fault. After-all, he is the 7th wheel and the troublemaker. Wait, what? What am I saying, this isn't like me to go doubting my friends. Maybe I should go see someone like Hypnos or Morpheus. And with that, i decided to go to Morpheus cabin when at Camp Half- Blood, only to realize that I had no way to get to get there.

"Anyone give me a lift?" I called into empty air.

"No?, I suppose I'll have to fly," I sighed, letting the winds take me out of this place. Occasionally, I would stop and ask a stray bird or two for directions. I hope I get somewhere.