another phone call

Andre's POV*******

  We were in Mr.Vega's car. Zoey was asleep. She was so beautiful. I was mad that someone would hit her. Me: So what happenned? Jade: She was dating this guy Ryan's his name. Her bestfriend Chaz was her boyfriend's bestfriend. She caught Ryan cheating on her so she broke up with him. He tried to get her to take him back but she wouldn't. He got mad and told Chaz that she had cheated on him. Chaz found Zoey with Mikey our cousin and thoought that she was cheating on Ryan with Mikey so he started yelling at her and she started yelling back then BAMMMM!!! he hit her and cut the corner of her eyebrow and told her to die in hell and he never wanted to talk to her again. The song Irreplacable started playin. It was Zoey's phone. She woke up. She pulled her phone out sleepily and answered it. Zoey:Hello. someone said somethin. Zoey:No christian thats not what happenned Ryan cheated on me and Chaz hit me!! Zoey: Look here chris i don't care what they told you cuz they are lying to you to make you hate me!!!! Zoey: I don't care what you think!!! Zoey: Don't say that Chris!!!,NO NO NO Chris plz don't hate me!!! Plz! im your friend!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T GIVE A SH*T ANYMORE I'M SICK OF THE LIES!!!1! She hung up. Me: Are you ok? Zoey: Ya she gave me a halfhearted smile.