paramedics then on the plane

************** Recap*******

  Jack swung at me leaning forward.I dropkicked him.He fell down and his head bounced off the sidewalk.The rules to fights at this school is that if you fall down your out.It was just me,Nick and Connor.Connor looked me up and down and licked his lips.I took that as an advantage and flipped him over.He landed on his back.I saw nick coming at me.

He tackled me.He wrapped his hands around my throat.He squeezed real tight.I was gasping for air.Everyone was pulling at him trying to get him off me.I saw Chaz . He had a sad look in his eyes. When he caught my eye he smirked then walked away. That was when I blacked out. I woke up to paramedics shining lights in my face.I shoved them away and stood up. I saw nick, jack, connor and chris. they were sittiing on the ambulance getting checked out. Nick had a black eye and broken nose.I felt two pairs of arms go around me from behind.I turned around and saw.... "BEEECKKK!!!!!!!!!!!JAAAAADDDDEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jade:Hey girl!! Beck:You hung up on me!!! Me: i know im sorry.BECKY!! Me and Jade burst out laughing.Beck's face got beat red. Me:let me guess jade gave nick the broken nose and beck gave nick the black eye. Jade:Yep!! She popped the p. Me:COOL!! I high-fived her. Beck,me and Jade linked arms with big grins on our faces.

We walked to my room and packed my bags. 2 hours later we were on a plane to hollywood. A little boy on the plane was screaming his head off. It was giving me and Jade a headache.I went up to the little boy and told him to shut up or else.He didnt.I jumped on him and put my hand over his mouth. Beck was trying to pull me off him but he couldnt. Jade was laughing at me and Beck. Jade:zoey i got skittles!! She pulled out a bag of skittles. I immedeatley let go of the little boy. I went over to Jade and snatched the skittles from her and gobbled them down.Beck burst out laughing. Me:What!!! Beck:I forgot your weakness is skittles!!! Just then we landed in holly wood.