New shit

Kilone Carter

Ricardo walked up to Kylie and gave her a kiss he started to smirk at me knowing his presence was uncomfortable. I turned my head looking at Derek he nodded and brought me a cup of punch.

Derek: want me to stay over here

Kilone: duhh he might try to start something

He nodded and sat beside me holding Miciah in his lap.

Kilone: I'm gonna go to the bathroom

I got up walking into the bathroom i heard footsteps behind me so I turned around but I saw nobody. I walked into the girls bathroom walking into the last stall. I heard the door open but I ignored it then I heard my stall open I turned around fast seeing Ricardo's face I started screaming and he started beating me. In the face and anywhere else he could hit I fought back as long as I could until I hit the floor knocked out cold.

Derek Mcallister

It's been 10 minutes since Kilone went to the bathroom. I hope she's ok.

Derek: Heather can you go check on Kilone she's been in there for 10 minutes already

She nodded and headed in the building

Heather Jacobs

I walking in the bathroom calling kilones name. I almost tripped walking in and I looked down to see blood I covered my mouth and kept walking towards where it was coming from. When I hit to the last stall I pulled it open to see Kilone bleeding to her death. I called Derek's phone and I heard him breathing hard like he was running. He came in rushing to kilones side. He started crying and I heard him say "call 911"

Ricardo Mcallister

Do I feel bad for what I did? Probably not and I probably never will Kilone doesn't ever think about what I want for our child. So I did what I had to do, if she dies I get custody of Kylie and there's nothing Derek can do about it point blank PERIOD

I'm not really feeling this chapter but don't forget to like and comment 😘