High School Reunion

Kilone Carter

Today is the high school reunion and I'm so excited to see everyone. Everyone I used to hang with is gonna be there Chris Ty Mijo and the others. We all made plans to take our kids to play at my house afterwards.

Derek: aye baby you wanna match today

He was holding up four different sizes of leather jordan 11s.

Kilone: we can and they had them in Miciah's size

Derek: yea they were hard to find though

We got dressed in a black jordan shirt to match the shoes. I flat ironed Kylie's hair and put it in a high ponytail. I wrapped a red bow around it. I picked Miciah up and kissed his cheek he was so handsome.

Derek: he gonna be a heartbreaker

Kilone: don't say that my baby's gonna be the perfect gentlemen

I laughed putting Miciah back in his crib. I walked over to the couch and laid across Derek's lap.

Kilone: baby what are we gonna do about the Rico situation

He look down at me and moved a piece of hair out my face.

Derek: to be honest I don't know but I'm gonna do everything I can to keep him away from you and the kids

I looked down and nodded my head. I was partly scared and partly happy but I just never wanted to turn two brothers against each other. Derek sighed and rolled over so he'd be on top of me.

Derek: it's gonna be fine don't worry now gimme kiss

I gave him a long passionate kiss it was turning into something else when he stuck his hand up my shirt caressing my boobs while I sucked on his bottom lip. He stuck his hands in my tights he started smiling at how wet I was and put two fingers inside me going in and out. I moaned softy kissing his neck. Then he started to speed up and I gripped his back trying to hold it in. After 3 minutes I came all over his fingers and he licked it up.

He kissed me then sat up smiling

Derek: now go take a shower and get dressed we only have an hour left

I nodded my head smiling and walked halfway up stairs when I heard him say he was gonna finish with me later on tonight. I said aight daddy and walked in our bedroom. And as soon as I walked in our bathroom he came in and he was looking so lustful. It was obvious something had turned him on and I'm thinking it was by me calling him daddy.

He walked in the bathroom putting me on the sink. He pulled off my tights and pulled his joggers and boxers down a little. He picked me up and just shoved his thing inside me. I moaned so loud gripping his shoulders. He was loving every moment of it.

Derek: what's my name

I screamed daddy and he sped up making me say it over and over until we both came. I got in the shower and got dressed. After I finished my makeup and my hair it was time to go. I started thinking about all my friends and got super excited I grabbed miciah's baby bag and ran downstairs with Kylie at my heels.

We got to the all black Range Rover and drove to the school. All the memories started coming back to me as we pulled into the parking lot

Flash back

Ricardo: mrs.monica wanted me to talk to you but I knew you probably wouldn't wanna talk to me but look she wants you to come over today and after you can just forget about me I'll be out of your life

Kilone: Rico it's not that easy

Ricardo: why is it not easy Kilone that's what your not telling me I wanna know why do you hate me why did you pop off on me yesterday HUH

Kilone: Ricardo I'm pregnant do you hear me I'm pregnant

I slid to the floor and curled up in a corner he doesn't understand he'll never understand

End of flash back

I got out grabbing Miciah's baby bag and his car seat. I walked towards the outside stadium. Tables were set up for each class. They had all sorts of bouncy houses for the kids and one large one for adults. Knowing Derek he's gonna wanna race me in there. But I walked towards the table that said "Class of 2015" I out miciah's car seat on a chair and handed him a bottle when someone tapped me. I turned around and saw Shari.

Kilone: Look Shari if you here to start something with me you might as well give it up because I'm here to have fun with my friends and the last thing I need is you bothering me

Shari: I'm not here to start anything I just wanted to say I'm sorry for everything

When the words sorry came out her mouth I knew it all was a lie Shari ass ain't the one to say sorry and if she did she most definitely didn't mean it. But if she wanna play this game Kilone Monae Carter can to. I was happy when Derek walked over to the table with Kylie on his back.

Kilone: what took you guys so long

Derek: Kylie had to use the bathroom

As soon as he said that Ricardo pulled up and so did Chris and Ty. A little girl that looked exactly like Chris got out the backseat. Monica and Heather got out of a Black Bmw and ran my way. I stood up waiting for them to hug me.

Monica: Bitch I missed you

She gave me a big hug and Heather joined in.

Heather: hold up I hear a baby crying

She looked behind me and saw Miciah she looked up at me then turned to look at Derek who was dapping up Chris.

Heather: BITCH YOU HAD ANOTHER BABY AND DIDNT TELL ME

I burst out laughing her face been so serious. Times like this is what I missed but it's bout to be hell cause Ricos here.