Chapter 5 Sick.

Chapter 5( I still own nothing, but the plot)

Gibbs exited the elevator and headed towards Abby's lab. "Mcgee go get some rest before you pass out. I'll take it from here." Mcgee nodded and gently nudged Abby. She pulled away and swayed on her feet. Mcgee left slowly and Gibbs walked over to her, slipping an arm around her waist.

"Woah, easy there Abs." Abby couldn't speak. Tears still streamed down her cheeks as she leaned against Gibbs for support. She didn't mind breaking down in front of Mcgee, but she'd always hated breaking down in front of Gibbs, no matter how understanding he was. "Gibbs." Her voice cracked and she tried to hold back her tears.

"Kyle." She couldn't choke back the sobs that were building up inside her. "It's okay to cry Abs." That was when she broke. She let out a cry so awful, it made him flinch. "Oh Abs." She threw her arms around him.

"He...never...met...Luca." She managed between sobs.

"I know Abs." He murmered. "I'm sorry." After awhile her sobs turned into silent tears and shaky breaths. Abby was so utterly exhausted she could barely stand.

"How about some sleep Abs?" She nodded and he half carried her towards the elevator. Ziva and Tony were waiting for them. "Gibbs...don't...feel...well...dizzy." Ziva and Tony walked towards them. "Give her some space." He sat her down carefully on the floor and kneeled next to her. "Put your head between your knees." Abby didn't move. "Abs it'll help. Dinozzo get her some water." He touched his hand to her cheek. She was awfully warm.

"Gonna be sick." Abby moaned.

"Deep breaths Abs." He stroked her hair. Nausea churned in her stomach. She tried to take deep breaths. She covered her hand with her mouth. It was coming and she couldn't stop it. "Ziva, go get Ducky."

Gibbs saw what was about to happen and held her hair back. He grabbed the garbage can next to his desk and held it in front of her just in time for her to spill all the contents of her stomach. Once there was nothing else left to throw up he let go of her hair and rubbed her back. She continued to dry heave as tears ran down her cheeks again. "You're okay Abs."

"Here you go boss." Tony handed Gibbs the water bottle.

"Drink this slowly." The elevator dinged and Ziva and Ducky walked over to them. "I think she's dehydrated, but I just want to make sure Duck."

"You poor dear." Ducky kneeled beside her. "Abigail, have you had anything to drink today?" She shook her head which made her dizzier. "I can tell just by looking at you dear. Drink lots of water and relax. Get some rest my dear."

When Abby was safely asleep Gibbs let go of Abby's hand and sat in his chair. Gibbs lay back and closed his eyes.