Chapter 8~

There was screaming. Lots of screaming; none of which was from the fans stalking the limo. It was from the five boys within the vehical. They were jumping on each other; laughing at each other when one gets hurt. Liam would ocassionally try to include me; tickling me until I squeal in his ear & stun him. Louis was attacking Harry, pulling on his hair and threatning to straighten it. Niall and Zayn were fight about food; apparently that's all they do! Liam would just try to make it so I wasn't uncomfortable; it didn't work well.

I pull out my phone to occupy myself. Turning it on, I see I missed 2 calls and had a text. All of them were from Kelsey.

"Hey," it read.

"Hey, what's up," I replied.

"Not much, wanting to see if you were busy."

"I'm going to dinner with the boys, feel acaawkward."

"Can I come?! :o"

"Ummm, lemme check"

I look back up at the boys who were quieting down. I look over at Liam and lean in towards him.

"Is it okay if I have someone meet us," I ask him, with puppy dog eyes very noticable.

The boys were completely silent, staring, what felt like, at my soul. I blush and look up at Li.

"Well lads," he asks them . "Should we let her have someone join us?"

For what seemed like hours, Louis was the one to reply.

"Sure, as long as it's not someone who will jump me," he laughs.

Liam looks down at me.

"Does that ansewer your question, love?"

"Yup."

I turn my screen back on and go straight to the message.

"You can come, just no jumping on them! ;D"

"YES! It's at Nando's, right?"

"Yeah, apparently it's the only place Niall will eat if there's one in town. xD"

"Okay, well I'll meet u there. Love you! <3"

"Love you too! :3"

The limo comes to a complete stop and the boys go tumbling out. The restraunt was medium sized, with a big red sign the read: Nando's. It was a cute little place with a lot of people inside. Since the boys became famous, the popularity rose. I kept reading about the place in all the common fanfics. It seemed as though it was the only place in the Isles.

Off to the left was Kelsey, just surveying the place.

Oh, this is going to be fun, I thought as we greeted her.