Embarrassing Video

6. Embarrassing Video

This is where you might want to get a little stalker-y (again). You will need to video tape random stuff that Luke does.

By now you should really know someone who photoshops or you do it. Now you need to slow down the videos so you can make Luke look creepy, slob-y, weird, etc., and freeze them on particularly disturbing photos. This might take awhile if Luke doesn't do much. You can talk to people who know him and ask about random stuff he does. Or if you already know then you can watch him in the bushes. Just don't get caught or he might put a restraining order on you.

Once you have done that you need to put it all together into a mini movie along with other disturbing pictures and facts to post on YouTube or your school website. Thus ruining chances of Luke becoming school President or Homecoming king and increasing your chances of taking over the school (extra revenge for the long wait)! You can multiple put rumors into this. Also you should probably not post this with your account so no one can prove it was you. Wearing a mustache might help you keep your identity a secret.

-------------

Sorry for the long wait, but this got deleted right after I finished it and trust me it was better not to mention I've been busy. Sadly my memory isn't perfect. Yet.