Hypnotism

1. Hypnotism

Hypnotize Luke (the so-called person who's getting revenged) and get him to tell you deepest and darkest and most embarrassing secrets ever. Then reveal secrets to public. And make them do embarrassing stuff, in public.

One embarrassing thing is have him tell you who he likes and make him do weird stuff in front of the secret crush person like knock over their stuff or "accidentally" trip and throw something on their clothes/face/hair/something-expensive.

To hypnotize him, get one of those swirly-pinwheel things. Get his attention or just kidnap him (whack him over the head with a bat and stuff him in a bag, then tie him to a chair somewhere private like a shed), and force him to look upon the cheap swirly thing you bought at some thrift store. Make sure he's hypnotized by randomly slapping him throughout the hypnosis, and if he doesn't react then he's still hypnotized, and if says "ow," then you better get out of there. Start off with something like, 

"You are feeling very sleepy..." when he starts looking sleepy, tell him,

"You will listen to my voice, when I snap my fingers you will do what I tell you, when I snap them twice, you will go back to normal." Snap your fingers and command him to tell you everything you want to know. Force him to do everything you've always wanted him to do, like run around in a pink tutu. Enjoy yourself with all the embarrasing things you're doing to him. Don't do this for too long, or he might accidentally wake up and come after you. When you are done, snap your fingers twice and run away. If he doesn't wake up, then pour a bucket of water on his head. If that still doesn't work, then break the pinwheel. But if Luke still doesn't wake up, then you can get creative.