Chapter Twenty-One

Vic POV

I walked straight to my car and held open the passenger side for Kellin. He looked over at me cautiously before climbing into the car and closing the door before I could.

I was still fuming on the inside as I got in and started the car. How dare that douche have the audacity to try and fight me? To hurt Kellin? The love of my life?

I knew that I shouldn’t still be pissed, but I was. I mean, how couldn’t I be?

I growled under my breath and saw Kellin cast a glance in my direction. I knew he was worried about me, but I knew better than to talk to him when I’m angry like this. I don’t want to end up taking this out on him.

It made me feel better that I put those douches in the hospital, though.

They might decide to charge me with assault or some shit, but it’s not like I fucking care right now.

We got home, seeing that it was empty. Mike was still at school and my parents were still at work. I was grateful that Kellin never told them about my…problem.

I walked straight in, leaving the door open for Kellin, and walked into the bathroom in my room. I turned on the water, hearing the front door shut.

“Vic? Sweetheart, are you okay?” Kellin asked me as he walked in and stood behind me, a concerned look etched onto his face. He met my eyes in the mirror and I quickly looked down.

“Yeah, babe. I’m fine, I promise. I’m just pissed off,” I laughed dryly, washing the dried blood from under my nose.

“Let me help you,” he said softly. I turned around without a word, looking into his eyes even though he was focused on the water to clean my face and not hurting me.

I made a slight noise of pain when he touched my right cheekbone, me already knowing that it was slightly bruised. He instantly pulled his hand back, looking apologetic.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered, leaning his forehead against mine and pressing his lips to mine gently. I smiled, reaching up and holding his face between my hands.

“It’s alright,” I murmured. “Thank you for taking care of me. I love you, Kellin.”

I didn’t miss the way his face flushed slightly, and it took everything in me to not attack him with kisses.

“I love you too,” he whispered. “Vic, I love you, so damn much.”

I smiled and pecked his lips before turning around and looking in the mirror again, inspecting the damage. I nearly hissed when I saw my cheekbone bruising and a little around my nose and under my eyes. It gave me some satisfaction to know that they were a lot worse, though.

“Still pissed off?” Kellin asked, a slight smile on his face.

“Immensely so. Is it obvious?” I said, making him smile a little more. It was an amused smile…it was a smile that held something behind it.

“Just a little,” he whispered, stepping forward. He tilted his head to the side so he could kiss my neck, biting a little as his hands made their way down my arms and squeezed a little. “Can I just say that it was incredibly hot watching you kick the shit out of him?” he breathed in my ear, placing his hands on my hips and squeezing tightly.

I let out a whimper of surprise, but I wasn’t protesting. “Really?” I breathed, tilting my head so it would be easier for him to kiss my neck and closing my eyes.

“Mmhm,” he murmured. “Just thought I should let you know that.”

I turned around, pressing my lips to his as he wrapped his arms around my neck, my hands going to his hips. “Mmm, well I’m glad you did,” I mumbled against his lips.

He leaned forward, connecting our lips as his fingers tangled into my hair. I pulled him as close as I possibly could as we kissed, him doing the same.

I could tell that if we didn’t stop now, this was going to go somewhere. And quite honestly, I wanted it to go somewhere.

I gently bit his bottom lip and he let out a little moan. I pushed him back until he fell onto our bed, me on top. The only sound in the room was our heavy breathing, and I was fine with that. I was just hoping there would be more sounds later…

"Vic," he whispered, tracing his fingers down my chest. I smiled a little, leaning my forehead against his and rubbing my thumb in circles on his hip. He bit my lip, tightening his grip on my hair. There was tightening in other places, also….

Slam

"Victor Vincent Fuentes!" I heard my mom yell after the front door closed.

I pulled back and looked at Kellin with wide eyes, who was looking back with the same expression.

SHIT