Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

"I’m bored, Vic," Kellin whined slightly, burying his face in my neck. "Can we do something?"

I looked down at him, smiling as I ran my fingers through his hair. "What do you want to do, sweetheart?" I asked, the pet name I had for him sticking even though it’s been a whole month and a half.

"I don’t know," he mumbled. "I like cuddling." I chuckled, turning onto my side so I could wrap my arms around him tightly. he sighed in content, holding onto the collar of my shirt. "Don’t let me go, Vic."

"I won’t," I promised him softly, leaning down and kissing him gently. He kissed me back immediately, running his tongue lightly across my bottom lip. I felt shivers go through my body as he did that, but let him in nonetheless. I mean, how can you deny this boy?

I found it extremely cute that he was at least comfortable enough with me to laugh and joke and have fun while he was still kind of shy around my family. Once he lets you in, he’s a little ball of energy.

And he made it obvious when he wanted something.

Like now, tangling his hands into my hair. He pulled me to him so I would kiss him harder, his lips insistent against mine. I noticed that he liked to be in control, so I often let him, even though I could easily dominate him.

I was pulled from my thoughts as he bit into my bottom lip, causing me to yelp. I felt him grin as he pulled away, breathing hard. "Okay, now we can cuddle," he said, winking at me as he snuggled into my arms. I shook my head, dazed, and held him close.

What was I going to do with this boy?

~~~Kellin POV~~~

I walked into the bathroom, knowing that my face was red. Vic and I had just had a huge make-out session, and let me tell you-he’s an amazing kisser.

I would like to know what else he could do with that mouth of his…

Okay, stop. Bad thoughts, Kellin.

I loved it when he took control over me. Sure, I liked to be in control every once in a while, but I liked it more when he was in control. Like how we were just kissing-it was amazing.

I know that it probably seems weird that I liked being dominated by him because of me being, erm, abused, but I did. I loved it so damn much.

I looked in the mirror, almost not recognizing the face staring back. The man in the mirror was HAPPY. He had a huge smile on his face, a genuine one. There were no bags under his eyes, he looked healthy. His face was flushed, both from happiness and from kissing. And it was all because of that wonderful boy waiting for me outside the bathroom.

I bit my lip as I stepped out, not expecting the attack of Vic’s lips so soon. "I-just-couldn’t-wait," he mumbled against my mouth, placing his hands on my hips as he kissed me passionately while I melted in his arms.

Could life be any more perfect?

I pushed him back until he fell onto his bed, still kissing him. I was usually hesitant when it came to things like this, but I wasted no time in straddling him. He pulled away too soon for my liking to speak.

"What’s gotten into you, Kells?" he smiled, looking adorably confused. I knew what had gotten into me, but I didn’t want to admit it.

Okay, so maybe life wasn’t so perfect.

Maybe I needed a release. A release that would only come from a razor.

"I-need-you-to-distract-me," I answered between kisses. He placed his hands on my face and pushed me away gently. "From what?" he asked cautiously.

I sat up so I was sitting on him, looking down at my hands. "I’m having bad thoughts," I whispered. "I need you to distract me."

He sat up so I was sitting in his lap, our faces inches away. "What’s wrong, Kellin?" he asked softly, stroking my cheek. "You didn’t…." he trailed off, raising his brows. I shook my head.

"I didn’t," I whispered. "But I want to. Really bad. So I need you to distract me. Please?"

"Not that way," he said firmly. "I know you’re not ready, Kells. You just want to take your mind off of things." I sighed, knowing he was right. "I know. I just…help?"

"Of course," he murmured, leaning forward and kissing my forehead. "Stay right here. I’ll be right back." He got up and gently sent me down on his bed before disappearing into his brother’s room across the hall. He came back a few minutes later, carrying crayons and coloring books.

"Let’s color!" he exclaimed happily, sitting next to me and handing me a coloring book. I laughed as I took it from him, looking at him strangely. "Why does your brother have coloring books?"

Vic smiled. "Hey, there’s a kid inside all of us, Kells. And who said that they were his?" I laughed again, leaning my head against his shoulder. "I love you, Victor Vincent Fuentes," I whispered, hoping it was too quiet for him to hear me.

I was wrong.

He froze, setting the blue crayon he was using to turn and look at me. "You-you what?" he asked quietly, looking in my eyes. I bit my lip, suddenly nervous.

"N-nothing. Forget I said anything," I said quickly, grabbing the crayon he was just using and starting to color a random picture. He grabbed it and set it down, looking at me. I could see a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"You what, Kellin Quinn?" he asked. "Tell me or I’ll tickle you." He raised his hands and wiggled his fingers, making me smirk. "You wouldn’t."

"Tell me!" he yelled, starting to tickle my ribs. I immediately began laughing, trying to throw him off as he sat on me and tickled me with no mercy. "O-o-okay!" I laughed.

"What was that?" he teased, not stopping. I couldn’t stop laughing. "I-I said I lo-love you!" I gasped out, giggles in between. He finally stopped, a huge grin on his face. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine gently before pulling back, his forehead on mine.

"This may seem crazy, but I love you, too."

I could feel the smile spread across my face, unable to contain it. "Really?" I asked, and I knew my eyes were sparkling with unshed tears. It had been a long time since someone’s said they loved me, and meant it as truly as I could see Vic meant it.

He smiled. "Of course really, sweetheart. Call me crazy, but I’ve fallen in love with your cute self," he said, wiping the tears that spilled. He hugged me close and kissed my cheek. "I’ll never let you go, Kells," he mumbled. "Never."

I never wanted him to let me go. I knew that as long as I had him, I would be just fine. With him, I would never think about that awful razor again. As long as he stayed with me, I would be okay.