Visiting

From @justmyblog13 . Go check her out guys she's awesome !

Visiting (Niall Horan)

I was visiting Niall on tour, and I was excited to see him for the first time in a month. I walked into their hotel and asked where Niall was staying. I took my card and went upto where he was staying. I walked in and he was sat on the couch, watching football and drinking beer. He was shouting at the screen, so I flung my bag's down so he would hear me, "Niall" 
"(Y/N)!" He shouted. Putting his beer down and running towards me. He pulled me into a hug and spun me around, before putting me back down and kissing me passionatly. Louis ended up walking in, "Oh, I'll give you two a moment" He said, walking back out. I giggled and Niall pushed me away to look at me, "I didn't know you were coming?" 
"It was a suprise! I haven't seen you for a month, I couldn't wait any longer, Ni" I said, smiling. A tear slipped down my cheek and Niall wiped it away, "Are you ok baby?" 
"Yeah, I'm just so happy to see you" I choked back the tears and kissed him again. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and mine around his neck. When I pulled away he moaned, "Want to go see the stage?" 
"Why?" 
"Because if we stay up here, the boys will listen in" He smiled. I nodded and he wrapped his arm around my waist, and leaded me out. We opened up the door and seen the boys all standing around it, "Oh, we were just-" 
"Horny bastards, the lot of you!" Niall joked. I laughed and he took me down to see the stage. 
"Wow, it's beautiful, isn't it?" 
"Yeah, I love being out here during the day, it's nice" 
"Yeah, I can't believe you're performing here tonight, though Niall" I said, cuddling into him. It was an open stage so we lay down and played with our hands, whilst watching the clouds move. It was perfect.