You Ain't Fat / "You Are Fat" (YAF)

YOU AIN'T FAT but in your head it goes "YOU ARE FAT" Y.A.F

I guess it's safe to say na posible once in our life we met a person na constantly complains about something irrelevant. Today I stumble upon a girl, matangkad, maganda, matalino, medium size ang katawan mula sa paningin ng petite na teenager girl but to be fair her body mass is perfect sa height niya but here she goes "Oh if only this bumps would go away" as she kept on looking at her waist and hips checking her so called "Fats" "I don't like that too much calories" as she complains about the food served in front of her. Oh my... would someone shut her up? Please. Okay, I paused and thought to myself bakit? It frustrates me to see people, especially young ladies that they can't be happy or comfortable within their own skin...

So I analysed the situation, compared myself to them, bakit ako na maliit ang sinsabihang perfect ang katawan eh ako nga mismo na nagpapataba sa sarili kong halos skin and bones na lang. Then ideas just went in my head

1. SOCIETY? Is the way society looks down and put pressure to young girls to look Barbie thin, Kim K. bust and tree-tall. But how about the flaws? If you have one you're now far-off from being perfect I guess that's why we strive to change ourselves for the so called better looking. *sigh* I have nothing to say but just see me at the corner shaking my head about this.

2. COMMERCIAL, MAGAZINES, TV SHOWS. They're all to blame, but blaming them is quite childish 'cause it ourselves the decision whether to follow them comes down to us.

To be honest it wouldn't really matter now how many things are to blame kung bakit tayo ganito mag isip but all I want to say is that...

Ladies, it's not about what you look like, it's about how you brought yourself to the public, small, medium, large as long as you have the confidence. Keep your head held up high sister! YAF! We are all pretty alright? If someone disagrees bring 'em to us. We got this. 

Y.A.F - the true meaning of this acronym will depend on you.