To Author @imgette24

Hello there, I don't really know how to address you whether it's a Ms., Mr. or a Mrs. so I'll stick to author na lang.

UNA, isa ka lang sa dalawang "ranters" na kilala ko and to be honest mas smarter ka dun kay Ms. NotoNickiMinaj considering yung grammar mo eh medyo naka-in-line pa at nagtatagalog ka din kahit minaliit mo ang Pilipino by calling us poor. I don't really know you and you don't really know the authors in watty as well na nira-rantan mo pero kung makapagsalita ka sa kanila ay parang you already read their whole life stories. Calling someone a "famewhore" while you, yourself post rants about famous authors to obviously get attention. 

PANGALAWA, Miss @Alesana_Marie as a gold digger. How can you say that? Dahil nagbenta siya ng libro na originally niyang ginawa at sulat mula isip niya? She didn't force Filipinos to buy her book. I don't think she went around watty and say "You SHOULD BUY MY BOOK" right? So tell me how and why did it made you think she's a gold digger? And your last line as well "You dont need to sell books. Just work! While writing stories that will make your Readers Happy!" that to me didn't even made sense, so you're saying that she can write books that will make readers happy but not allowed to sell them? It's her choice on what she wants to do with it, you don't have to buy her book if you don't want to so stop. YOU DON'T DO THAT TO US

PANGATLO, Akala ko somehow educated ka nung sinabi mong "I created this account to express my feelings without knowing me." , I definitely understand why authors want to hide their true identity when they are writing stories because for some they don't want their readers affect their own characters to the book's characters but in your case obviously the rants. Don't you find it unfair na habang sinisiraan mo ang ibang author dito sa physical characteristics nila eh ikaw yang ne hindi ayaw magpakita? I don't know I just found it weird and rude.

PANGAPAT, "Hoy mga Bruha! Piling niyo ang gaganda niyo para gumawa ng account na ganyan." Seriously author? Do you really need to stoop down that low and tirahin 'tong mga authors na ito dahil sa hitsura nila? Diba nga "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" so if you think unggoy sila baka sa mata nila ganun ka din diba? Kaya don't insult people by how they look, "Don't judge a book by its cover" nga diba? Kasi you never know those people you called monkeys might be already getting bullied tapos they just try to pour in their confidence through writing.

PANGLIMA, I think you can be a nicer ranter by changing your choice of words and yung TIPONG HINDI MO KAMI SINISIGAWAN SA BAWAT SINASABI MO. Respe-respeto din po sana kasi kahit sa tingin mo hindi maganda yung story nila dahil ganito-ganyan some people learn from it and take it as an inspiration to get along with their life diba? Wag na tayong bitter na parang nagc-crash ng dreams ng mga tao. 

P.S: Pasensya na sa abala ng pagbasa nito at salamat na din. Nga pala I thought yung name na "Gette Seo" was really fierce and smart in a ghetto way.