Chapter 3.

A/N: Dear fans… I’M BACK!

Thank you so much for you kind votes, and comments <3!  Oh, and thanks for sticking with me throughout this long wait for me to upload…! Y’all are so amazingly awesome. :)

I do have some questions to ask ya!...!

You know the main boy character, Drew.  Well!  One of my readers (XxCallMePrincessXx) suggested that I should switch Drew to Hayden Christensen instead of Cam Gigandet.  I wanted to know what y’all think about this idea.  Do you like Cam Gigandet playing Drew or do you want Philip played by Cam Gigandet?! Tell me what you think, please and thank you! (;

Anyways, I hope y’all enjoyed chapter 2 and you’ll enjoy this one too!  Chapter 2 got 133 reads on it. :D What will chapter 3 get?! 200? ;D  The whole story has 1,000+ views. EEEPP :DD So I’m a happy lady right now. *hugs you*

This is a very short chapter, but I was tired of trying to make it longer. Sorry! but here you go :)

Vote if this chapter made you laugh

Comment if you want a chapter 4

Fan if you want a chapter every week.

 Add to your library if you love me.

~~~~~~

Chapter 3.

Andrew's POV

My poor beautiful face! How could anyone do this?  What did my face do to deserve this? Nothing, absolutely, nothing! If it wasn’t for Philip who knows what else she would’ve done with that frying pan.  All they are good for is eggs, yummy scramble eggs.  Oh and fried pizza, that is delicious. 

“Man, you need to put some ice on that.” Philip said looking at my face, but right back to the road.

Right now we are driving back to my apartment, or one of them.  I’ve never stay in one place for so long.  I guess it runs through the family. Sighing, I lean my head back.  My head hasn’t stop brothering me, same with my face.  Such a horrible weekend, never want to go through it again.  

“Yeah, I know.” I said rubbing my temples. “I hate headaches.”

“I’ll just drop you off and take off.” He said, sensing my pain.

“Thanks buddy.”

Rounding the corner, I see the apartment. Only ten floors, but that’s okay.  I’ve learn to adapt to my surroundings. It’s one thing I believe everyone should learn. 

Getting out of the car, I say goodbye to Philip, and shut the door.  Entering the building, I’m greeted by the owner’s dog.  Patting her head, I continue to the elevator.  I haven’t learned much about the owner except that her name is Pam, and she’s forty-three.  Oh, and that she likes dogs.

“Hey Andrew!” Picking up my pace, I wave too her, “Andrew, how have you been sweetie?”

Walking into the elevator, I answer “Great, thanks Pam. Bye”

Before the doors shut, I see her face filled confusion.

Rule number 7: Never get to close to someone.

Groaning in pain, I close my eyes and wait for the elevator to go up. Letting my hands into my pants pocket, I feel something. Re-opening my eyes, I begin to pull it out slowly. I do not remember putting something in my pocket, but how can you remember anything when you've got hit in the head many times?