Chapter 1.

A/N: PEOPLE OF WATTPAD!!@%! :)

Hello y'all, here's the first chapter! Enjoy or hate it. Either way you read it!

If there are mistakes, deal with me. I'll read over it tomorrow. sorry ;L

Vote & Comment if you love the Prologue!

Pleasseee<3

~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

Sitting in my dining room chair, I stare at his lifeless body. It's been an hour since he moved. He got what he deserved, even though it might have been painful! When he wakes up he won't be able to move. It's amazing what two things like a rope and chair can do for you.

Bringing the mug of coffee to my mouth, I study the thief. I couldn't really see his face, because his head is hanging downwards. He'll probably have a headache and neck ache if I don't do something. Is it wrong that I feel bad for hitting him in the head? Eh, it wouldn't be wrong if I helped him. Taking my frying pan, I push his head to the back of the chair. Pulling the frying pan back, he's head fell again.

Ugh!

Walking into the kitchen, I grab a clean towel. I've seen people do this on movies, it shouldn't be that hard! Standing in front of him, I push his head upward. Stay! With the towel, I place it over his mouth and tie in around the chair. There, perfect! Sitting back into my chair, I wait. Glancing once and awhile at the clock, I wait longer. I didn't hit him that hard, right? It was only two times, but then again it was with a frying pan. . .

"Wake up, Mister Robber!" I screech, kicking his leg with my foot.

His eyes shot open right when my foot connected with his leg. Hey, it actually worked! Wait, maybe that isn't such a great thing. His eyes wandered to the rope and back to me. The thief looked confused and in pain. Ha, that's what you get!

"What the?" He tried to mumble through the towel.

Ignoring him, I move the mug back to my lips and take a slip. Yum, French vanilla coffee is that best. I love the smell and taste of it. I wouldn't mind my whole house smelling like this very morning.

"Who are you?" He asked, somehow removing the towel from his mouth.

"Hey! How did you remove - never mind." I scowled furiously at him, "and, I ask the question around here!"

Rolling his eyes, he smirked at me. Oh how I hate when boys do that. To be honest it didn't look the best on him. He looked like an ape trying to do it! Expect he didn't have that much hair as an ape. Studying his face, I first notice how dark blue his eyes are, I'm sure apes don't have those deep looking eyes. . They look like the ocean after a storm passed. All gloomy but beautiful. His dark blond hair is spiked just a tend bit, making me want to pull it. Hehe.

"What are you looking at?" He asked, making me blink.

Embarrassed, I thought of the easiest excused "Dang it, you won!"

"Won what, exactly?" The thief asked, tilting his head sideways.

"Our staring contest, duh!" I rolled my eyes at him, trying not to smile.

I know, I know pathetic. But hey it's the only thing I could think of. It looks like it worked anyways. Enough with the playing around, time to get serious. Taking one more slip of coffee, I stand up straighten myself.

Putting my serious face on, I ask, "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"Well princess," I flinched at the pet-name 'princess' "too the looks of it, I'm tied up in a chair hanging out with you."