So this is how its going to happen Part 2

Hope you guys like....

Angel's P.O.V

I open the door slightly to see her.

She smiles and say Congrats and gives me a hug.

Wow, you would think that she would be angry over the fact that her parents might not get together again.

"So, do guys have your stuff ready to go...

"Wait, what do you mean "ready to go?"

"Um, when Sean and my mom was on the phone, he and her agreed on letting you guys keep our other safe house. And that I would take you guys there for ya know safety reasons and blah blah."

"You don't remember that or did he not tell you that also."

"No, he didn't. He didn't mention that at all."

She looked surprised and mad at the same time and said," Well, lets go get the son of a bitch right now, sounds good?"

"It sounds perfect."

Charles' P.O.V

Hank and I were standing at the bar waiting for Erik to get over the fact that he screwed up again when Sean walked in flustered.

He ordered a drink and sighed.

Hank and I decided to just let him drink in his own madness and maybe he would then speak to us.

After 15 mins. of waiting, he looked at his watch and sighed again.

"Okay, Sean what's going on? You look like Erik when he has made a bad choice."

He sighs and was about to say something when a familiar brunette squeeze between us.

"Hello, how are you two gentlemen or women doing at this beautiful hour of the day."

"Its okay, hows your?"

"Shitty."

"Okay."

She turns to Sean and after a few minutes of mentally arguing, he subdues and follows her upstairs to the suites.

"What are you looking at Charles?'' said Erik as he sat beside me and ordered a club soda.

"A woman."

"Whats the lucky lady's name?" he said as he laughs.

"Magda."

He slowly drops his drink and turns toward the way I was looking and frowned as he saw Angel and Sean interacting with her.

He got up but was pushed down by Wanda.

"No, no, no. You are not getting in the way. She may seem like she is not angry but she is."

"What is she talking to them about Scar?"

"Um, something about a pregnancy scandal."

We raised our eyebrows at her in unison and she laughs.

She orders up diet coke with wings and fries and waits for her mom to give her the signal to leave.

Before she left, she says to Erik," Oh, um you probably want to stay away for a while but if you don't you know where to find us."

***

Hey, hey! Guys I am so sorry about this. I've just have had a lot of testing to do and I am really trying hard to do good in my classes so it might take a while before I write again. So I know that this was short but if you could give me an idea of what you guys want to happen next , just write it down in the comments below and if not I just come up with an idea on my own.

Hope you guys like!!