Chapter 1: Before It Went Bad

Author's Note: Hey! Everybody thanks for reading this : ) Um, I just want to say this story is all made up except of some parts and the characters.

Flashback-

Huff Huff Huff Huff Huff.

We ran away as fast as we could until we reached the lake."The cabin is right over that bridge." I said pointing to the small bridge that has been there for centuries.

He nodds and we take off.

Once we get across, I erase our tracks.

He turns to me with wide eyes and said ," Why are you helping me?"

I smile and say," I will explain everything to you when we get to safety grounds."

Erik's P.O.V

Explain to me.

Explain to me what.

We walked for over an hour.

Man!

Do I wish I could fly.

She stops. What?

Why are we stopping? Then she disappears.

I look around and I heard her giggle. I turned around and she was there then she pulled me through what felt like a vertex.

The first thing I saw were roses and lots of them. There were yellow, pink, red, and one blue.

One blue one that was a secret door to a wall of brushes that were up to 10 ft. high. She took my hand and open up a hidden door.

Which opened up to a large white house. " I thought you said that it was a cabin." What you don't like?" she said frowning.

I looked at her surprised. I still can't believe she was helping me, a poor little girl who was scared to be even in the sight of Shaw.

"Anyway, I'll explain everything later on after we've taken a shower and changed." She turned around and I grabbed her arm.

She turned to look at me with confusion and I said," Why? Why are you helping me? And what is this place?"

She smile and say," We can talk about it lat-..."

" No! You're going to answer me now or I am leaving!" She sighed then motioning for me to sit down on a stone bench and said," This place is my mothers'. It was passed down from generation to generation to help us stay alive."

What! I looked confused.

She went on and said," I am a wizard. And this place as you can see is magical. My mother brought me here and told me that when I escaped to come here and I'll be safe."

" So why did you bring me here with you?"

" Because if I hadn't saved you, you would've just been his pet. Nothing else than something he can use and later on throw away."

Well of course I knew that, I was gonna kill him for what he did. I got up and said," Who are you! And why are you saying stupid stuff !"

I was angry, of course I was angry and upset at the fact that she thought that she is obligated to help me.

She calmly got up and walked to me and said," When I first saw you in that room with him that night I had a vision of you and your name became Magneto became the most wanted man on Earth."

Magda's P.O.V

Oh well!

This is just great , it wasn't supposed to happen this way. Anyway, after I told him how I was going to help him increase his power to defeat Shaw, he went to take a shower.