My Mate

(Hotel)

Enjoy!!!!

Avyanna's POV*

We drove for 25 minutes before we arrived at Atrium Platinum Hotel. (A/N: A real hotel)

When we went inside I made it seem like everyone wasn't starring at me but it was pretty hard considering that I felt a hole being burn in the back of my head.

I look to my left which I saw a guy about my age look down in submissive.

I give him a confuse look but of course he didn't saw it.

I look around me and I noticed everyone I look at did the same, I was confuse.

I froze.

I let my power show.

How didn't I noticed it?

I put a shield to cover up my Dominance side but it was to late.

I could see people whispering about me while others give me a confuse look.

"Anna sweety are you okay?"

I look at Jessica which looked worry.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I give her one of my big smiles. Which immediately made her look relieved.

Jessica and Alberto decided to get two rooms, one for them and one for me, which I didn't mind.

After looking for room 103. I found my self in the second floor.

Due to there being not a lot of free rooms we got separated which I didn't mind they needed their alone time.

When I open my room a smile came to my face.

Unlike other hotels this felt like home.

It was night by now so I decided to take a long bath before I went to sleep.

The Next Day

I woke up with pounding on my door.

Before I open the door I put on a robe.

I open the door but I didn't saw no one.

I was about to close the door when I hear a tiny voice.

I then noticed a little girl no older then five looking everywhere in fear.

I got on my knees with a soft smile on my face.

"Do you need something sweetheart?" I ask her.

"I'm sowwy but I think im lwst. I cannot find teddy bear."

"Teddy bear? You mean your toy?"

"Noo I mean my brother."

I stick my head in the hall way and look from right to left looking to see if by chance I might see her brother.

Which now that I think about it there is no point I didn't even know how he looks.

"How about if you come in and I change fast then we can both go look for teddy bear?" I told her with a soft voice.

She give me a adorable smile which showed me she had dimples.

I let her in and put her some cartoons before I went and look for my clothes and change.

I decide to put black skinny jeans with a blue tank top.

When I went to get her she looked more calm.

"Hey are you ready to go." She nodded.

"By the way whats your name sweety?"

"Jackie...... You are pretty." She told me while blushing.

Awwww she looks so cute.

"Well you are gorgeous." I told her while pinching her cheeks. Which it just made her blush more.

After ten minutes of looking around from top to bottom. We decide to look on the public pool that is outside of the hotel.

"JACKIE WHERE ARE YOU?"

That voice made shivers go down my spine in a pleasure way.

"TEDDY BEAR!"

I see Jackie running to my left.

When I look up I somehow wish I haven't had because right there and then I found my mate.

Jackie's brother.