Chapter 2

(High school picture)

Here is the next chapter.

Enjoy!!!!!:)

Avyanna POV*

Beep beep beep....

Ahhhh

I got so annoyed with the clock that I ended up throwing it across the room.

After a minute I realized what I did and stood up with my eyes wide open looking at where I threw it.

I found it at the far left corner of my room next to my closet.

I ran toward it and I saw it was cracked. Fuck, I hope it still works.

After making sure it still worked. I ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower before going to school.

When I got to school I went to my locker which was in between the "popular kids."

I always get to school early to avoid everyone. But I guess today luck wasn't on my side, because right now the "popular kids" were coming towards me.

I noticed they would glance at me. So I got my stuff that I needed for the day and slammed my locker hard making some of the girls jump.

I walked to my first class while getting stares from the whole school population.

Five classes went by when I found myself outside of Mr. McConnell classroom.

Fuck I had forgotten about what happened yesterday.

I took a deep breath and open the door.

I wasn't the first one there which was very good. I went to sit down at my seat but the stare from Mr. McConnell didn't go unnoticed.

I started to feel rage again but I ignored it. When the bell started ringing I didn't allow the fucking pervert to call me because I just left without looking back.

I got to the house and I noticed that Jessica and Alberto were talking to each other while having a bright smile on their face. They saw me.

"Avyanna come here sweetie we need to tell you something." Jessica said.

I went to them and took a seat in front of them.

Alberto started to explain to me that we are going to Greece. I was so happy because I had always wanted to go there.

I had seen Greece in pictures and it's beautiful especially their beaches.

They told me to pack up because our flight was tomorrow.

I kiss them both on the cheek before running to my room wondering if this was true.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙
End of chapter 2

Thanks for reading it and have a good day or night. :)

~Lupita~