Chapter Three

Meh, nobody is reading this book but I don't really care. I'm gonna write it anyway so at least I can be pleased with my work. .

xxBeatrice

~

|||~Chapter Three~|||

"Join my pack?" I stood up, lifting my chin and squinting my eyes in a mysterious way. I placed my hands on my hips, tapping my chin lightly.

"Please Kit..." Daren begged, it's been forever since he called me "Kit" and to be exact he was the one who came up with the nickname anyway.

"Fine. You'll join the pack, as a.. Guard. It fits you." I nodded, smirking lightly as I pointed to him.

He rolled his eyes, I knew how he hated standing around, looking for trouble and such. But instead of the answer I expected, he replied with, "Alright, am I allowed out of this cell now?"

"Yes. Come with me." I said reluctantly, I grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the cell. We passed Tucker, who eyed us suspiciously, I laughed, giving him the finger. Yes, we had that kind of friendship.

After a few moments of walking we arrived at the pack camp, entering the extremely large building. I happened to still be holding onto Daren's arm, who seemed to be smiling at the moment. As we climbed up the numerous amount of stairs, I heard that smart-alecy comment I had been waiting for, and slightly enjoyed, "You guys really need an elevator." I could hear him huffing.

"That would be a delight now wouldn't it?" I replied as we arrived at the top floor, where most high ranks were located. I was only giving him a room in this area due to the fact that he was new, and I still had my suspicions about him. So as I unlocked the door to his new room, he gasped, "Isn't this area for high ranks or something?"

"Yes it is, but being the beast you are, I must keep an eye on you dearie." I laughed, flicking him playfully. He smirked, but didn't reply.

"I'll let you be, my room is at the end of the hall so if you need me, I'll be there." I said as I scurried off to my room, about to enter the door to plop down on my bed and eat potato chips or something, he just had to yell at me.

"I think some clothes would be nice!!" Daren exclaimed, due to the fact this his attire wasn't exactly sanitary.

"Very well then, I will tend to that issue." I said, slamming my door shut so he couldn't say anything else. I then proceeded to mind link my dearest friend. Dearest. Lol.

'Oh Tucker darling.' I cooed, twirling my hair as I did, I sat at my desk, feet propped on it.

'Kit what is it?' He replied back casually. One thing I liked about mind-linking, well, you could reply back faster, and it was simply easy to block people.

'Daren needs some clothing.' I noted as I sketched a picture of, a dog or something, I'm not really sure what it was.

'Who said I was sharing with that-' He practically flailed, and I bet he was running in circles frantically at the thought of giving up his precious clothes to someone who meant nothing to him.

'Only for a day, I will take him shopping tomorrow, alright?' I snapped back, interrupting him before he could continue with his unneeded rant.

'Fine. I'll drop them off at his door, his room would be located..?' Tucker sighed in defeat, although he was probably going to give him the worst clothing possible, at least he would look decent.

'Top floor, 3rd room.' I said, knowing he was about to protest, I simply blocked him out. I tapped my pencil on the desk, yawning as I went to look at the time. Oh dear! I was supposed to be working on the barrier by now.