Chapter 2: Discoveries

Clover's POV.
"That's not possible!" I exclaimed. "How else could we both look at the same picture and see 2 completely different things?!" Willow asked. I looked at the locket and noticed a button on the side. I curiously pressed it. In the blink of an eye Willow & I were in this strange place. The walls and floor were covered with pictures of the Milky Way. Then a tall women walked up to us. "Clover?! Willow?! What are you doing here?!" She questioned. "How do you know our names?" Willow asked, slight fear but still looking the woman up and down. "Right! You wouldn't remember me! I'm Vanessa, a witch." Vanessa I guess introduced. "WITCHES ARE REAL?!" I yelled. Everyone in the room looked at us. "Shh! Let me explain." The woman waved her hand in the air and we were in another building. "You 2 are witches too. But more special than everyone else on this planet. Everyone has simple teleportation powers here. But you guys are special. You guys are compatible with the 2 lockets-" I cut her off. "Is this one of the lockets?" I pulled out the locket I found on the street out of my pocket. "Yes! Put it on. That gives you more powers other than your simple teleportation that you only get on Sarnashka." I had put the necklace on while she was talking. I didn't hear anything after powers because I got lost thinking about what if I had time travel as I was sitting next to Willow. I thought I might go to when dinosaurs still exsisted. All of the sudden the diamond on the locket around my neck glowed really bright. And then Willow and I showed up on a valley. It looked like there was only nature for miles. Until I heard a loud noise from above and looked up. There were pterodactyls soaring above. I shrieked. "Where are we?" Willow asked. I pointed up and Willow turned pale and started shaking as she looked at the sight. "I think we are in the time of the dinosaurs." I finally answered.