Chapter 1: The Find

Clover's POV
I was walking home from Jefferson High School with my best friend Willow. I live in Albert Lea, Minnesota. I am 15 and a Sophomore in High School. I don't have many friends and get good grades for the most part. My favorite thing to do is photography. I like observing the world. So anyway, I was walking home from school on a Tuesday afternoon with my best friend Willow. We are neighbors so we always walk home together. "I do not want to do the homework for Geometry." Willow complains. "Ugh, at least it's not Algebra." I groan. We keep walking and talking until something catches my eye. I look down. There is a gold heart shaped locket lying on the ground. I picked up the locket observing it. It's a fairly medium sized locket and the cover has a diamond in the center with a star like shape around it. I think I could see the diamond glow and then go back to regular. I shook it off and stuffed the locket in the pocket of my skinny jeans. "What was that?" Willow asked. "I found a locket on the ground." I explained. "Let me see." Willow urged. I grabbed the locket out and handed it to her. "Woah, this has to be worth something!" Willow exclaimed looking at the necklace intensely. Willow opened the locket and was shocked. "Uhh... Clover... There is a picture of us in this locket that I don't  remember us taking." Willow told me nervously. I grabbed the locket and looked inside. She was right. We were both holding cameras. "Yeah, and we are both holding cameras." I mentioned. Willow shook  her head.
"No, we are both holding pencils see?" I looked again and still saw cameras.
"I still see cameras. Wait a minute, I like photography and you like drawing. Maybe it is just hollucination."
"No, Clover I think... I think it's... magic."