First Time

Okay guys. This chapter is mostly smut. If you're awkward with this sort of thing.. Don't read this chapter.

You're welcome for the warning ;3

~Persephone's POV~

Sherlock and I walked home, hands clasped tightly together. I was bouncing with excitement, and Sherlock has a big smile on his face. Looking at him happy made me feel happier than I have ever been.

"I'm kinda nervous to be honest."

"Don't be.. It's nothing to be afraid of. Or nervous of. Just let your body flow."

"But I don't know how my body flows." I smiled to myself, thinking of all the things we could do.

"Trust me. You'll figure it out."

|Sherlock's POV|

We reached the flat and I opened the door.

"Mrs Hudson?! John?!" Silence. Crap.. I was kinda hoping they would be home. I was ready but extremely nervous.

"Sex doesn't alarm me." I muttered. Persephone snickered at me, obviously hearing what I said.

"I find it odd that we can't read each other unless we open each other." Persephone thought out loud. "Well come on, lets go upstairs."

I followed behind Persephone, letting her be the leader. Up the stairs and into the main living room. I gulped as Persephone turned to me.

"You ready?"

"Ready for everything."

I kissed Persephone, this time more passionate than I have before. Her hands went to my chest, rubbing them back and forth. My hands went to her hips, and I was hoping that's the right place to put them.

"Have you ever done this before?" Persephone wrapped her arms around my neck, looking me in the eyes. I shook my head, looking down at the ground.

"Well... I can teach you." She smiled at me and her hand grazed my thigh.

"I don't think.."

"Shh..." Persephone put her index finger to my lip, shushing me. She used her hand to guide my face to hers. Our lips crashed against one another's like cars.

My heart was pounding out of its chest as she moved us to my bedroom, closing the door with her foot. She pulled me back with her against the door, and her tongue begged for entrance at my lips.

!Nervous, I opened my mouth a little, hoping the right thing was happening. Our tongues collided and I started opening myself up more. I put my hands against the door, holding her there.

She pulled away, looking at me.

"You ready for the next lesson?" She smirked and slipped off my coat. My heart was pounding and my blood was boiling in my veins.

"What are we doing.."

"Just watch."

She unbuttoned my shirt and slipped her hands on my chest.

"Now you do the same to me."

I pulled off her shirt and stared at her. I then moved closer, pressing my body against hers. I kissed her then, trying to take control.

~Persephone's POV~

Sherlock was up against me, kissing me against the wall. I put my hands on his hips, pushing myself against him. My right hand went to his erected member. I heard a light moan from him.

"Do you enjoy that?"

"I've never had this happen before."

"Trust me.. It's normal." I pushed him onto the bed, sitting on his thighs. Sherlock swallowed nervously, and I smirked.

"Sherlock Holmes? Nervous?"

"No.. Just.." I leaned down, kissing his neck. My hands went down to his member, unzipping and unbuttoning his pants. I reached in, grabbing him. Slowly , to build up the pleasure, I stroked him.

I felt his body tense and untense. He bit his lip and closed his eyes. I went faster, and a minute or two in, I felt the hot pre-cum on my hand. I pulled my hand out, showing Sherlock.

"What is that.."

"Pleasure." I smiled at him. And I felt my body shudder. My body has been waiting while I've been pleasing him.

"Do you think I can maybe.. Touch you?" Sherlock bit his lip, embarrassed.

"Yeah." I got up, laying on the bed beside him. He stood up, grabbing my legs and lifting them on his shoulders. He watched as my legs tensed and my body shuddered.

"You're really ready aren't you?" He asked me.

"Sherlock... I've been ready since day one."

His hand went down my thigh, and teasing me, he rubbed the inside of my thigh close to me. I moaned, feeling the pressure building up.

Sherlock's hand met me and I couldn't help but bite my lip. He rubbed gently, working a rhythm. I watched him get excited, and he slipped a finger inside of me. Then two. Then three. That was when I climaxed.

"Oh fuck Sherlock..." As he pumped in and out, my back arched, and my juices flowed into his hand. Sherlock looked fascinated by it.

"Sherlock... Love me." I sat up, pulling down his pants, his erected member popping up. I pulled him into me, his body on top of mine.

Sherlock seemed to get the memo. He entered me gently, rocking his hips against mine slowly. I grabbed onto the sheets, my fingers hurting from digging into it.

For once Sherlock looked human. He was smiling, and that's when he pulled the fast one. He took out, then slammed back into me.

"OH FUCK!" I gripped the sheets for dear life. Sherlock kept picking up speed, Getting faster and rougher.

"You like this?" He whispered into my ear dirtily.

"Yes.. Please more,."

"Then scream my name."

Sherlock;

Persephone was in my control now. I pounded into her, feeling myself reaching the edge. By the look on her face and the way she was tightening up, she was about to.. Orgasm as well.

"Shit Sherlock.. FASTER!"

I pounded into her before I felt my release enter inside of her. At that same time, she climaxed, her juices flowing onto my member.

"How did I do?"

"You.... Did wonderful." She was gasping roughly, her fingers still knotted in the sheets. I leaned in, whispering into her ear.

"Well I did learn from the best."

_Watson's POV_

I came into the flat, yelling out Sherlock's name. Instead, I heard rustling in the bedroom. Going to disturb them, I burst in the door, instead of finding them wide awake; I found them under the blankets, spooning. I could see the bare shoulders of both of them. Sherlock was happy; I could see him smiling.

"Looks like someone lost their virginity." I muttered, closing the door. Sighing, I opened the refrigerator to find another head.

"Come in Sherlock!" I heard giggling from the bedroom and a deep low chuckle. I slammed the refrigerator and went to the cupboards.

"Oh thank God." Pulling out some hash, I threw on a skillet and turned it on. Pouring it in, the smell made my mouth water.

Persephone came out of the bedroom in Sherlock's plum shirt. Her hair was all ruffled and messy.

"So.. Did someone have a good time?"

"Oh yes." Persephone walked over and kissed my cheek, wrapping her arms around my waist. I blushed, thinking about what her and Sherlock were doing.

"Oh Persephone!!!" I heard Sherlock's deep voice ring from the bedroom.

"Oh yes Sherlock?!" Persephone yelled from behind me.

"Um.. If you're gonna talk, do it in there.. With the door closed."

Great.. Now I seriously wish Mrs Hudson would offer me the other flat.