How i met your Dad

"So how was your day son?" Zayn asked while smoothing circles at his back as ryan snugged close to his chest.

Its been five months since ryan started going school and 8 months since zayn is living a healthy life with his overprotective husband who might forget to eat but not to give him vitamin medicines on time.

Right now zayn was trying to get ryan to sleep, to which the little guy had no intention to.

"Fun!" He claimed as he continued tracing his dad's chest tattoo and counted the no. Of feathers on his right wing tattoo

"You aint sleepy?" Zayn asked looking down to him as he shake his head in no, "okay" zayn smiles and starts humming along brushing his finger's in his scalp

After a while zayn still felt little fingers tracing his chest.

"Why are you not sleeping ryan" he asked with a little concern in voice

Ryan ignore his question and says "Dad you got 5 feathers in here" pressing on his right wing and shifts it to left "and 4 here! Where the 5th wing?"

Before zayn opens his mouth to answer, liam walks in "still awake?"

"Yeah"

"You okay buddy?" Liam asks as he lies on the other side of Ryan.

Ryan nodded and rested his arm on zayn waist to snuggle more into his chest.

"Baby you okay?" Zayn asks, gently rubbing his back

Ryan nodded, his voice came in a whisper as he says "you're warm"

Zayn smiled at the response "you can sleep with us today" he says wrapping his hands around him and squeezing him closer if that was possible.

He turned to liam who gave him like really?? look

"No ryan is a big boy. He can't sleep with you" liam offended as he saw his plans for tonight (*wink*) getting spoiled

Ryan spooned around, his back pressed more into zayn side as he turned to face liam "papa is a bigggg boy too but he sleeps with daddy everyday" he said angrily with a pout.

Zayn chuckled and pulled ryan by wrapping an arm around him "alright baby boy you are sleeping with us tonight"

Liam just stayed quite, he knew every word he say will work against him when it comes to his sassy kid. He at times wonder whether ryan secretly meets his uncle louis who goes by the name sass masta.

"Ryan i want cuddles too!" Liam says poking the his son's back.

"NoOooO" he shruggs, pushing liam's hand

"You mad at papa?" Liam asked shifting closer to the boys

"No"

"Then?"