Ryan Payne Malik

Today Its been five years since liam got that letter, since a blessing and a curse fell on his shoulder, Five years since Ryan Payne Malik, his beautiful son and the only reason behind his living was born and since the love of his life, the one who taught him the meaning of life left with a letter behind.

As he sits at the edge of his big size bed, he unfolds the letter, to read it again, like for the 81839284993839293th time as he still couldn't believe it.

Dear leeyum,
I know you must be wondering where i am and why havent i came to hospital to see our baby, my phone is probably out of reach and you must be freaking out my now! So here i am writing you a letter (sorry can't man up to say this on phone or in person).

Listen liam my life with you have been the best days of my life and i couldn't thank you enough for it, 4 years of relationship, and 2 years of marraige. Man 2011 was a blessing!! But........ Around our happiness i was kinda loosing myself babe! I wanted to go out but always felt trapped by our relation.

And today since we are going to be three from two, with responsibility and fear, i felt the burden in my chest eating me up as the passing second! I couldn't stand it anymore.

I AM LEAVING LIAM!!!

I want sometime for myself... alone! Hope you will understand and if i am back( which i doubt) i wont really be mad if you move on or abandon our baby. I cant promise you things babe! I love you but i love myself and i need some space.

Yours loving~ ZaynieX

He folds it back and wipes the tears flowing unconditionally.

"Papa" a five year old ran into his room calling for him and jumps into his arms.

Liam quickly grabbed his monkey and made him sit on his lap " what do you want my little monkey!" He asked softly, landing a quick kiss in his messy hair.

"Am gonna start school?" His hazel brown rolled up to meet his father's graze

"Yes probably! Why? Dont wanna go?"

The little lad nodded with a pout.

"Awww why so sweetheart!" He asked squeezing him a little

"Don't wan leave you" he said with soft eyes, making liam cooe at his cuteness.

"Dont worry lad! I wont leave you ever" liam promised as he got up holding him in his arms.

"Lets eat dinner together, yea?!" He said, as he made his way to the kitchen, he placed the five year old lad on the platform and started making a vegetable sandwich.

"Eyyu no carrot!" He grunted in annoyance as he saw liam pouring some.

"Dont say that! Its good for health" liam scolded softly and went back to his work

They both sat together and ate their dinner peacefully, since it was only 9pm they decided to watch a disney movie.

Liam lived as a single 24year old father, he worked as a Vogue maganize manager which was pretty much a fine job for him as his only work was collect the projects accordinly to the schedule. With high payment beside working at home for 3days a week was something liam couldn't say no to. Though on monday and tuesday he has to report and have a long day at office, he left ryan with his mom or call sisters for baby sitting who lived very near to his door.

Liam's life was pretty much perfect, he own his house(well zayn's house to be more precise) so he dont have to worry about rent, earned enough to handle his as well as his son's expenses. The only thing bothered him was time! Liam was sure yesterday he bought ryan home and today he is five year old, time flew without his acknowledgment.