Mangos and Ground Rules

Mandi the mango man had always dreamed of his perfect relationship.  And who would have thought that Senior year of high school one blossom like a Fucking flower.  The two were going steady... Did she really get pinned oh yah she did 😉 but I'm getting ahead of myself. But one sad February Monday mandi realized that his beautiful relationship would have to come to an end.
Mandi
As I sat in my favorite class cmt with miss anhut I began contemplating what was meaningful in my life. I have a beautiful loving relationship, my family life is good, I'm at aha the most wonderful school in the world. But something has always felt like it was missing.  Firstly with my relationship, we have been dating for 6 months and the closest we get to nude is towels which have been glued forever to my body, I thought it was strange for Abby to ask for this for her birthday but I'm so whipped I don't care.  The second thing I feel like is missing is my passion for the great out doors. I want to run free with the horses and fly with the Eagles. That's why after years of careful planning with the help of Jean luc (my bff) I have decided to travel to forests of Richfield and begin my mango farming business. It is my only hope that my favorite girl Abby will follow me In my dreams because she loves me for who I am.