earth beneath

Minx pov

For a few minutes I just stayed kneeling staring at the now closed door that the group of men had left through, tears still ran down my cheeks.

"Boy get up and stop fucking crying would ya" I jump to my feet and faced the large man, keeping my head down though. "Now let's get a look at ya" he roughly grabbed a hold of my chin pulling my head up, he turned my it this way and that "good face I'll get quite a bit for ya" he smiled again my this time I noticed his missing teeth.

"b-but I thought you told master you would let me work here" as soon as I spoke he slapped me sharply across the face.

"No fucking manners though I see, don't speak unless you're told to, hear me?" my cheek stung. 

"Yes sir" a smirk flashed on his tight face as he dropped into the chair that master had once occupied.

"Now strip I need to see what I'm working with" I knew it wouldn't go well for me if I denied, so I quickly pulled the lose shirt over my head dropping it to the floor before undoing the trousers and kicking of the boots, all too soon I stood naked in front of the man whose eyes ran up and down my body the whole time. "well well look at you, such a feminine shape, the men are just going to love ya, turn" I turned so my back was now to his, I felt his hands start to run down my back to my bum "and can take a good beating, really going to love you they are" he let out a deep throaty laugh "But first of course I've got to sample the goods, make sure you really are up to standards"

Before I knew what was happening the man had me bent over his desk, the only sound in the room was him unbuckling his belt then trousers "now be a good boy and keep fucking quite" I squeezed my eyes shut at his words, I felt him press against me, "remember stay quite!" his member pushed into me, pain flooded me from the few days of not being used. He started roughly thrusting into me making me, I bit as  hard as I could in my lip  to stop myself from screaming out from the pain until I tasted the familiar metallic taste in my mouth.

His deep throaty grunts filled the room as he pounded into me while shoving my face into the wooden desk.

"Make a good slut out of ya yet" he laughed.

Suddenly he was ripped off me, my eyes shot open as the crew men filled the room, master had the black eyed man up against the far wall arm pressed firmly to his neck as Koby rushed to my side.

"Minx of god are you okay" he pulled me into his arms tightly and shielded my face from what was happening with master even though I could still hear it.

"I fucking trusted you to look after him" master's shouts filled my ears, he came back for me! "How fucking dare you lay a hand on him you disgusting old fuck" I heard him spit.

"Well you didn't want the thing, might as well put some use to it..." he was cut of though before he could carry on as he screamed in pain, I'm guessing master killed him from the sound of the thud that followed a few minutes passed by before master lowered himself at my side.

"Minx I'm so sorry. I should of never of left you here" he sounded misranble, looking next to me master was kneeling at my side, his eyes full of pain as he looked me over me.

"Its o-okay sir" my voice breaks but otherwise I think he understood me, I had been through alot worse than this, this was nothing compared.

"No its not, you trusted me to look after you and I failed and look what happened because of it. I'm so very sorry" I was at a loss for words as I simply looked at him, it wasn't his fault this had happened and it's not like it hadn't happened before. "Koby help him get dressed we will wait outside" everyone left at masters orders until it was just me and Koby and to my right the dead body of that man.

"I'm so sorry he left you here, I tried to get him to come back as soon as we left" koby spoke as he helped me first into my shirt then into the trousers.

"Its fine, he came back for me!" I couldn't help the silly smile even if koby looked confused at it.

"Minx do you understand what just happened in here?"

"Yes"  the small boys eyebrows  frowned as he placed his hand on my shoulders.

"What happened is not okay, people can't just do that to you. Do you understand" his eyes searched mine the whole time he spoke as his mouth stayed in a straight line.

"Koby I'm a slave, this is what happens to slaves all the time, but master came back. Does that mean h-he wants to keep me" I couldn't help the hopefulness that leaked into my voice.

"You're not a slave anymore Minx okay and dad came back because it was the right thing to do, you're going to come and live on the ship with us okay"

"Okay" I nodded; I just couldn't contain how happy I was even if Koby didn't share in my happiness.

"Okay now let's get your shoes on" he knelt to grab the pair of dark brown boots that were to big on me.

"No shoes" I looked down to where he knelt even if he looked like he wanted to reject he just nodded as he held the shoes in his hands and made his way to the door, on the other side like promised stood master and the rest of the men, none of the men made eye contact with me simply staring at their feet except for master who pulled me into his arms.

"I'm so very sorry for what happened Minx; I promise I won't let anything like that ever happen to you ever again"

"Okay master" this time he didn't correct me for calling him master instead he just let a sad smile fall on his lips, he wrapped a arm around my shoulde and led me from the bar and all the way to the ship, the whole time I dragged my feet, finally feeling the earth beneath.

..........

Okay three updates in one day; don't think this has ever happened before.

But hope you are enjoying this so far!