Please dont

Jakes pov

"What but you're a...!" I couldn't even finish my own sentence as I stared at what I once through was a female body.

But he looked so much like a girl, everything about him was feminine from his angelic face, long hair and even female curves but as I stared at him it was very clear that he was a boy.

"Why didn't you say anything" I could feel my anger rising as I stared at the boy in front of me.

"I-I'm sorry" his eyes widen before he dropped his head, his hands gripped the towel tightly to keep it secure. I could see he eyebrows moving to show his confusion.

"You don't know what I'm talking about do you but still your apologising" he gave a little nod, god what did them scumbags do to this poor boy, his only words seem to be apologises even if he hasn't done anything wrong, I guess I shouldn't of jumped to thinking he was a girl just because his face resembled one. "look I thought you was a girl but your not and that's not your fault so please don't go apologising  for it you've not done anything wrong" 

"I-I'm sorry sir"  he mumbled as I watched him rush to get out the bath before dropping at my feet placing his face flat to the ground he started to beg "please forgive me, I'm sorry if I've displeased you!" the towel had long been forgotten as it had fallen in his haste to get out the bath and across the room, so that now he lay completely nude in front of me.Staring down as his pale flesh I could tell he'd been through hell. His whole body was one big injury with deep welts covering his whole body along with different shades of bruises; I'm guessing he'd been beaten for a long time.

"It's okay Minx get up as I said this isn't your fault" my voice sounded as tired as I felt right now, today had been too long and all I wanted to do was collapse into bed.

"Do you forgive me master" his words knocked me back, sure he wouldn't be the first person to call me master, some slaves would call it you but most would usually just stick with sir. Master's really was kept to the owner of the slave, wait did he think I was his master.

"I'm not your master Minx, I don't own slaves please just call me Captain or Jake even" he got up onto his knees but continued to stare at me in confusion before something seemed to click in his brain and his eyes started to water.

"y-you don't w-want me" he stuttered as his tears came more quickly now.

"Don't cry" I shushed him while pulling him up to his feet, he still looked up to me with tears streaming down his pale cheeks as I held him at arms length "it's not that I don't want you it's just that..."

"Is it because I'm a boy?" he was avoiding looking at me now.

"No it's not that. As I was saying before it's just that I don't own slaves and don't plan on it anytime soon"

"Please! I can do anything you want just please don't sell me on. You've been so nice to me" his big blue  watering eyes made me melt a little. I could tell just by looking into them just how scared he really was, he'd been through hell and now he thought the man who'd rescued him simply didn't want him because of his gender.

"I'm not going to sell you on Minx. Let's just drop this for tonight and we will talk more about it tomorrow okay. I'm tired and I'm sure you are as well, it's been a long day"

"Okay master I mean sir" I know it's not what I wanted him to call me but I guess it would just have to do for now.

"I'll go see if I can find you a bed for the night" I went to walk out the room maybe he could bunk with Koby for the night until I found out what to do with him.

"I'm not allowed to sleep in here" I stopped in my tracks, sure he could but until I go this whole situation sorted out I didn't want to go giving him the wrong idea, I really didn't keep slaves.

"Well I prefer if you didn't tonight. Not until we sort everything out"

"Please I won't be any trouble. I'll sleep on the floor on the other side of the room" I stared down at the small man, he looked totally lost at the moment, so with a huff I walked back over to him.

"Fine for tonight you may sleep in here. Now go get dressed into the clothes I put on the dresser" he quickly run over before pulling on the items of clothing, a pair of black trousers which were a bit too long for him and an oversized long sleeved jumper. Shaking my head I slipped my clothes off leaving me in just my boxers before I made my way over to my large plush bed.

I got under the warm covers and that's when my eyes connected to the curled up figure in the opposite corner of the room. "Minx get over here you're not sleeping on the floor"

"Master truly I'm fine sleeping here"

"It wasn't a question, get in the bed" he quickly scrambled to his feet as he came and slid into the bed, where I wrapped the covers around his shivering frame.

"Goodnight master"

"Night minx"