first day of school

Hello my name is yandere kun I'm 15 years old and I attend akademy highschool , my senpie is the most important person to me , she is the more important than anyone else. My senpia is the cutest girl in the world she is so beautiful that she is compared to an angle of god. Senpia was just so perfect I just wish she notice me , what fucken pissed me off what that she always hanged out with najimi kun , ughh how I hated that fucken bitch , he always stealed her away from me. If I wanted to have senpia Chan all to myself I need to illiminate ever boy and girl and teacher in this academy. Because in the first place senpia Chan belongs to me only ,no one else can have her. If I am gonna kill someone I need to kill all the males first but how will I do this yandere kun thought. Let me see the easiest one to take out will be gurin kun and haruka kun and miyu kun.
You then make up your mind and go target those people and finish them off , after you killed them you carry the body's and clean the blood , after you cleans your mess up you then go change your clothes and change it into a p.e uniform, you burn all the evidence and laugh your insanity off and make your self look sane

You then leave and go home after you see senpia leave. When you went home walking following senpia Chan from the shadows you thought of the people you just killed ( haruka kun 💀 , miyu kun 💀, gurin kun 💀) you still need a few more to kill , you then sigh and agree to kill them all tomorrow.
After a long day you arrive at your house you drop you school stuff and your suit case you then take off your clothes to go take a shower , as you go in the shower you imagine you and senpia Chan taking a shower together when you two became a married couple

* you get out of the shower and dress in clothes for sleeping , as you do your homework you get the apple you collected from senpia Chan and you kiss the bite marks to feel her lips
( coming to a perverted part ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) , yandere kum then takes out a fresh clean pair of pantys senpia Chan had left in the girls locker room. You then smell Senpia's deep woman hood. When you smelled senpia Chan underwear this turned you on quick.
N\A- (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dam yandere kun is desperate for female senpia

*After the long day from school you go tho bed and sleep*