the ugly truth

Remember in the last chapter it said that yandere kun killed your mom and bad and brother well guess what their was a witness who saw everything that day

When you were at the mall shopping you were pulled into the girls bathroom and look to see your cousin Rachel looking at you with worried eyes. Oh cousin I'm so glad your OK ,she says hugging you. What happened Rachel you say. You better run away from that serial killer who is the father of that baby girl. Wait!!! Rachel explain slowly! You say.
*Rachel's flashback to that day*
I saw everything that happened , I saw your parents get killed by that physco. He killed them until nothing was left , she says in horror. I heard your parent scream in so much pain that they screamed until their mouths got full with blood. I saw their dismembered body's get ripped open and that smile he wore scared the soul out of me.
*End of flashback*
No!! Yandere..kun.. Wouldn't.. Do..something.. Like...that you say trying not to believe. Rachel then say that you and the baby needed to run away from him that he wasn't safe to have the child around. She then gave you some days to decide if you would run away or stay with yandere kun.

After the horrific news you locked yourself in your room and cried and cried without telling yandere kun why. Even thou you cried yandere kun slammed the door and wanted to see what was up. You thought and thought if you were gonna run away or stay but you just felt really horrible of leaving yandere kun all alone and after all this was his daughter. You made up your mind and planned to leave his daughter with him and then when he fall asleep you would leave and give him and his daughter a last kiss.
After making up your mind you opened the door and let yandere kun in

Yandere kun then ask what was going on but you just say it was something personal he then says OK and hugs you and smiles at you.

* at night*

Tonight was your goodbye too ayano Chan and yandere kun forever
* you finish cleaning the dishes and make sure everyone was asleep and you go to tuck in ayano chan*

"Ayano Chan please forgive your mother for leaving you at this age please don't hate me , please always smile for me and please don't hate me for doing this , I love you" senpia Chan says trying not cry. You then walk slowly passed yandere kun and make sure not to get caught leaving . As you slowly open the door , you see that it was snowing outside but decided to leave like that with your long sweater on.

Yandere kun's POV:
* wakes up to hear ayano Chan crying* senpia Chan!! Ayano is crying
He say berly waking up ,
Senpia Chan can you hear me!! He say getting mad * he opens your room to find no one*
Were is she? Could she be in the kitchen or bathroom?
* he looks to find no one*
* before he left to go look for you he feed ayano Chan and put her to sleep*
He goes out in the snow and goes on the hunt for you

Senpia Chan's POV:
I was walking down the streets with snow when I spot a male figure in back of me , I knew it was yandere kun so I did my best to run away he then noticed it was me and chased after me. I run as fast I can but he managed to catch me , I then feel his hands hug my waist and I feel his head on my neck and I feel a tear from his eyes. I then say
That he didn't really love me I said to him that their was no way he loved. He then looks at you with serious eyes that are yet blank and says " if I really didn't love you I would have gone through all this with you and I wouldn't even bother to run after you" he says , you then turn to face him and look at him with these eyes

 He then looks at you with serious eyes that are yet blank and says " if I really didn't love you I would have gone through all this with you and I wouldn't even bother to run after you" he says , you then turn to face him and look at him with the...

you then tell him on what Rachel said to you about him killing your brother and parents the day all this happened , you demanded an explanation from him.
Yandere kun then starts to mumble and then finally tells you why but he says he didn't do it on perpus he did it in order to be with you. You slowly pull out a knife you brought with you and slowly point it at you and walk near you . dear please understand , we can work this out he says.
You stop and then stab your neck and then stab yandere kun and kiss him the last time , your last word were "even thou my life was ruined I enjoyed being with you" you say , yandere kun ask you what will happen with ayano Chan you hen say
" I've left ayano Chan I hand with info kun , he will raise or daughter better and will do a better job than we did" you then slowly close your eyes.
Both of you die holding hands and face each other