Chapter Five - Feelings are substantial

The door opened causing me to wake up. It was my father.

I stared at him with hate.

"Take a shower and get dressed." He said throwing a dress at me. "You have company."

I stood up from the floor and went to the bathroom to take a long ass bath.

There was knocking at the door, "Angel it's your mother. Are you done yet?"

I didn't reply to her.

"You need to hurry, I have to do your make up."

I got out of the tub before she could come in. I wiped my body with the towel that laid before me. I came out of the bathroom naked with my mom in the bedroom.

"You didn't wash your hair, good." She said. There was a make up kit ready by the armoire of a mirror and cabinet.

"Put your dress on, dear." I did so since it was in the bed.

"I don't have a bra." I said.

"You don't need one. That dress needs to see your cleavage."

I looked at the dress. It was pretty. It was red, which wasn't really my color. And it was silk. It was a simple yet very sexy and elegant dress.

"Sit." She commanded me.

She started messing with my hair and everything.

"Mom, what's going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. Why did dad take Logan away from me?"

She sighed and turned my body to face her, "What your dad does is for the good of the family. Sure he can't be hateful and believe me, I've fought with him. Whatever your dad is doing, it's not to harm you. I'm sorry you can't be with Logan, it's just the way it is."

"The way it is, is that we are soulmates. We're supposed to be together for eternity."

"I know, love." She turned my body back and continued to fix my curly hair.

"Does Hunter know about this?"

"Yes."

"How does he know and I don't?"

"Because he has shifted and you haven't. Your father and I thought that you were the white wolf."

"What's that?"

My mom started pinning my hair into a bun, "Every two hundred years in our family, a white wolf is born. The white wolf is the daughter of the moon goddess. By spirit I mean. You still came out of me." She said.

I chuckled. "So what does the white wolf do? What's important?"

"When the white wolf shifts for the first time, she is given powers by the moon goddess herself. The white wolf is the strongest and most powerful werewolf in the pack, besides the black wolf. Basically, the white wolf becomes the ruler of all. She will end any wars between any packs and bring peace and love to all."

"So she's like the jesus in the werewolf world?"

"Yes."

"What about the black wolf?"

"That is the white wolf's soulmate. The black wolf is also as powerful as she. He brings strength and knowledge. Together they breed and rule over the wolves."

"Wow. That's a little crazy. You're not positive if I'm the white wolf, right?"

"Not until you shift."