The reveal Part:1

STEVENS POV
I woke up the next morning to find Jade in bed. She had regained the color of her skin and didn't look as sick as she did last night. I wish that I would've knew she was upset about all of this. I have been really uptight lately and I do need to get help. After sitting up in the bed for about a half an hour I decided to get up and take a shower. Hopefully I won't wake Jade up.

JADES POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the shower turning on. I knew dad had already gotten up. I quickly changed out of my PJs into some regular clothes. I heard my phone vibrate on the night stand that was next to the bed. I looked at it and it said one new message from Joe.

Joe: Hey meet me in the lobby downstairs in 5. Ok?

Jade: Why what do you want?

Joe: It's a surprise! You'll find out later. ;)

Jade: Whatever you say Josephina.

Joe: Don't call me that!!!

Joe hated when I called him that. Yet I choose to do it anyway. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and headed down to the main lobby. Joe was standing by the entrance of the hotel. He looked really nice... it was kind of different for him. He saw me then headed over towards me. "Hey! What do you want?" I said looking towards him. "Nothing... I wanna take you somewhere."
"You do?"
"Yea...I figured you didn't eat yet"
"Well yea, I just woke up like a half an hour ago."
"Well then let's go"
Joe was acting strange. He wasn't acting like he usually acted around me. We left the hotel and hopped into the rental car. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, trying my best to hide the cuts from last night. If Joe found out about that he would get mad. I texted my dad that I went out with Joe and that I would be back in an hour or so. Me and Joe arrived at this small family owned diner. He claimed that they had the best breakfast in town. We walked in and a waiter took us to our table. When we got to the table Joe pulled out the chair for me...which was kinda unlike him. "Are you two dating?" The waitress asked us. I replied with "No, even if we were why would I tell you." Joe chuckled and sat down in his seat. We ordered food and drinks. Me and Joe made small talk while we waited for our food to arrive. It seemed like Joe was pretty on edge. But I kind of brushed it off. Our food arrived and we started eating. Joe cleared his throat and said "jade can I tell you something."
"Sure what is it Joe"
"Ive...kinda.....it's hard to explain."
"What's wrong joe?"
"Listen...I've liked you for a really long time. I just wasn't ready for the rejection, so I kept it to myself."
I could feel my face turn bright red. Joe mother fucking Perry just told me he liked him. After he finished his sentence I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I needed to sort things out.
JOES POV.
This is what I knew would happen. Someone like jade just doesn't come around the corner and goes out with some one like me. She would want someone her age, someone better looking, someone who could please her (not like I can't). I must've been lost in thought because jade came up and tapped me on the shoulder to get my attention. She said "Why don't we go somewhere more private to talk about this?"