Untitled Part 3

*WARNING!!THIS PART INCLUDES SELF HARM*

JADES POV

  We finally got onto the plane. I couldn't stop thinking about what Tom said. What did he mean when he said "What if Steven wasn't in the picture?" Did Joe like me. I really doubt it. I sat in a seat  next to the window. My dad took a seat next to me. I was just waiting for him to yell at me or something like that. The plane took off and headed for California. My dad looked at me and said "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No why."

"'Cause I want to know the real reason that you were home late today."

"I told you that's how long it took us to get home. I don't understand what the big deal is."

Dad glared at me I knew he was about to yell or scream at me. I just wanted to know what I did to get on his wrong side today. He looked at me and yelled "The big deal is that I don't want you to be having sex and getting pregnant or some shit."

By this time everyone was looking over at me and dad. I looked at him and yelled "I am a grown woman I can do whatever I want."

"Not when you're living in my house."

After that I started crying. I looked at him. I said very sadly "Yea well what if I was still living with grandma. I lived with her for 5 years anyway. She was one of the only people that was ever there for me."

I ran into the bathroom. I knew something like that was gonna happen. I really wished it would have been towards the end of the tour though. After about five minutes someone knocked on the door. I told the person to go away cause I thought it was my dad. But the voice said "Jade can you please just let me in." It was Joe, so I unlocked the door and let him in. I really didn't want to talk to him because I knew all that he would say was, that it was just my dad, or tell me to just let it go. I opened the door. Joe walked in and looked at me. He said "So what happened this time?"

"Dad was being an asshole."

"I know, but what did he say that pissed you off?"

"He questioned me about having a boyfriend and said that I would get pregnant or something like that."

"And why would he say that?"

"Joe you're making it sound like its my fault."

"JADE! Why did he say that?"

"Because I came home a couple minutes late."

"Why did you come home late?"

" I AM TIRED OF BEING ASKED THAT QUESTION."

"Don't get loud Jade."

"I wanna get loud because it sounds like you're siding with my dad."

"Well your dad has a really good point Jade. You don't have a career yet and you are still living with your dad, and he has the right to know why you were late.

"Well after tonight no one will have to worry about me any more." After that was said I stormed out of the bathroom and went to sit in the corner where I was isolated from everyone. I put my earbuds in and stated listening to music. Maybe now I will survive the rest of the flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JADES POV

  We got back to the hotel and I chose to stay with Tom for the night. Tom left to go out to eat with the rest of the band, so I was alone. I was upset about what had happened earlier on the plane. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I started thinking "My dad doesn't even want me and now Joe turned on me." I ran back into the other room and grabbed my pocket knife out of my bag. I walked back into the bathroom and started slicing my wrists. I had done this before but it has never been this bad. I threw the knife into the sink and sat down on the floor leaning against the wall. I started crying. After about 5 minutes of sitting on the bathroom floor crying I started feeling dizzy. I had lost a large amount of blood and was still bleeding. I didn't want it to stop. I heard a knock on he door. I had no strength to get up or yell that I was ok, even though I wasn't. "Jade what's wrong? Can I come in?" I recognized the voice as my dads. He sounded really worried, and he sounded like he actually cared. He walked in and looked at me.

STEVENS POV

  I had heard Jade crying in the bathroom. Knowing that she  had problems with her cutting herself I was worried. I opened the door to the bathroom and what I saw was shocking. Jade was sitting on the bathroom floor covered in blood and was pale. I had figured that she had been bleeding for a while. I helped her stand up and sit on the toilet. She was still crying and she kept repeating I'm sorry. After I got the bleeding to stop I started to bandage the cuts. Then I started cleaning up the bathroom.  I looked at Jade and said "what were you thinking? You can't kill yourself. You have people here that love you. Why don't you stay a while?" After I said that Jade murmured "yea right." I went over to her and said "Why don't we go over into my room and talk? Tom's gonna be back soon." She hesitated and then picked her weak body up. I grabbed her suitcase and we both headed over to my hotel room. She sat down on the bed and I sat down next to her. I looked her in the eyes and said " Why did you do it? You know people love you. "

"Yea sure they do."

"Jade I love you, the band loves you, your sisters love you."

"Wait you love me?"

"Of course I do. I'm your father. We may fight a lot but I love you."

"But you yell at me all the time dad."

"That doesn't mean that I don't love you...Jade I can fix the yelling...I can't fix my daughter if she's dead."

"Do you promise?"

"Do I promise what Jade?"

"That you'll stop the yelling."

"I'll try."

  And with that me and Jade layed in bed and she fell asleep. She has problems, so do I. I'm hoping by the end of tour all of those problems will be fixed.