Chapter one~Really..Here of All Places!

(picture above is O.C) 

"Are We There yet, my ass is starting to Cramp"

Turning my head..Seriously my brothers voice annoys the hell out of me "The only Reason why its so cramped is because, your head so shoved up your ass-" a booming Voice Echoes through the Car "Boys!" not even caring since I overlapped dads Growl "its not a Hat" My sister just rolls her eyes..and gets back to her Ipod.. thats right Bitch dont Try me.."no but Seriously" looking at my mother "are we there yet?" in a quick Transition of tone which was neutral "Almost Sweetie" nodding shoving my headphones back in and try to forget about the presence of my siblings..seeing nothing but Forest life..

Heck..speaking of life, let me tell you the story of "Gabriel" From yours truly's P.O.V im in a family of Five and we aren't just any mortal family, No,No we are jinn My mothers a Air Jinn, Dads an Earth Jinn and my to older know it all Waste of breath siblings are Fire and Water..Well my brothers the hot head so its self explanatory and also the Fact Niagara Falls Springs free from her Vagina when she sees the Nearest male in a five to Twenty mile Radius so again self  Explanatory and me? Hell if I had a clue well...maybe just my parents..but my powers are pretty cool..my Family were even surprised I had powers.. Assholes..."We are Here!" my mum screams pulling up to an old house in the middle of the woods getting out of the car "Go Explore me and your mother will wait for the moving Trucks" both of them shoving me onto the forest floor "FUCKING BITCH!" Screaming at the top of my lungs..walking into the the house..it was pretty nice Ill admit..but i like home better..seeing they already took the best rooms "Where the Fuck Am I supposed to sleep" my brother devious smirk "the Attic, its nice and Dark like you Emo boy" Growling "Listen up Piss for flames!, I like wearing Dark clothes, unlike you you wearing Gym shorts To show off something that isn't even Exist there!" walking up to the attic to the sounds of my brother yelling slurs at me while adding in my sisters Hysterical Laughter..

"Wow" shrugging at the sight of the attic  it was pretty decent a huge window seat at the center of the room where it has old Cushions seats and it was pretty big and had pillars throughout the room seeing my dad walk in "this your room son" he pats my shoulders while my my mum walks in "This room is so lovely Gabriel!" my brother and sister zoom in after hearing my mum say that..they look in awe "yup this MY! room" glaring at my Jealous brother as he huffs off..while my sister didn't even give two shits "Care to show some Emotion!" she pulls the finger at me "keep the wet fingers out out my face Tramp" my parents just stare "you all used to get along so well" dad walks out the room "Honey ill help you bring your things in" and we did looking at the Furniture "okay" Crossing my arms at the swirl of a finger..Adjusting different angles or places using the power of Telekinesis..the first putting things on the books shelves old little notebooks, Scripts photo Albums of my own pictures I took and picture frames of me and my friends in plays..and glee club..then getting the power chords sorted putting my mac book Air on the desk along with my Pencil holders mouse pad some Pokemon Figures for decoration.. also put my Camera next to my laptop, and a little shelf next to it that has my collection of head phones and note books and journals I write in..making the bed... then putting posters up on the walls and putting the clothes in a dresser the opens up and has draws on the lower half that had stickers and comic book like posters already on there...done with putting my stuff in its Respectful places thinking about what to do with the pillar besides posters.."Fairy lights!" ill go to the store and get some tomorrow or now..Closing the door..

"Mum, Dad?!" they both look at me biting  my Lip "can you give me a lift to the store" they look at each other "so I could get some stuff for my room" blushing..i hated asking my parents for things..I would normally walk out but..we just moved here "your mother can take you!" she grabs her keys "come on" walking into her car screaming at dad "dont let, anyone in my room!" huffing not wanting to be confined in a car once again driving into the town "Welcome to Beacon Hills"  mum chimes in "Walmart please mum" crossing my arms "Honey, your father and your siblings arnt here Lighten up-" Yelling "WALMART!" she just rolled her eyes..getting out of the Car "Just text me when your done" zooming into the store "Fuck!" looking around the place..looking for the decoration section, after crabbing a Kart..the basket one walking the the isle looking at the different colors of Fairy lights after  long thoughts I Decided and Dark blue and purple..getting a couple of Skulls in gray and black for decoration.. and just a couple of small things like posters and junk..and got myself a new pair of headphones.. since they ones I had were busted and old and dying..turning around to bump into someone..

"Hey wise ass, move it or-" Stopping mid sentence oh god..this dude was hot, nice build short brown hair a couple inches taller than me..Blue eyes messy brown hair..oh god that leather jacket.." Sorry I-" oh good his voice to.."No, No im the asshole I wasn't looking sorry-" my voice Deadpanned  he had a strong grip..for a human..looking at him.. using my Emphatic sense "He smells, Weird a good weird" god his voice was so alluring to me..what the fuck am I thinking?! hes some sort of supernatural.. "Hey bud hands of!" he quickly lets go "Sorry.." he scratches the back of his head "no sorry..im just New here and im hella Defensive" he smiles "Well me to, well im just came back" my eyes Actually brightened along with my mood "Im Theo Raeken" shacking his hand "The names Gabriel" nodding "Cool name" going abit red "yours  to" we walked around Walmart so i could..get around the place really "so what made you move here?" Theo inquires scoffing "Well, My Dads a Detective and he got promoted here" "Great son of a cop, but still" blushing.."What about you?" nudging his shoulder "moved back..with my mum, step dad couldn't take care of me" feeling bad...wow what is WRONG WITH ME! "my Apologies" lip biting in embarrassment "okay, this kids Interesting.." mentally slapping my forehead in the tone he said that.."Sorry, I Find it hard to talk to people, and making friends" okay..what is wrong with me?! "its okay" he smiles "Ill be your First friend" smiling wow hes way more nicer than most guys back in new york..we both walk up to the counter paying for our things..

"Gabriel!" my mum calls as theo walks in close behind me "Whos this" she smiles at him "Mum this is.." stuttering.. "Hi, Gabriel's mum Im Theo" he shakes her hand "His new Friend" her eyes widened in shock "Oh you made a Friend!" looking proud of me "Oh Ha,Ha!" Sarcastically spouting.."im Carolina" he nods at my mum "we should get going" waving at him "See you at school?" nodding "Yeah come look for me" "Of course I Fucking will" grinning at each other "ill look for you!" he gives me his number "Text me your classes" nodding mum gives me a look as soon as we enter the car "Well, Well arnt you Social" giggling "maybe" retorting coldly "Dont Tell anyone!" mum rolls her eyes "Lips are Sealed baby boy" gagging at what she called me "love you to" rolling my eyes at her wit.

XxxxxXxxxxXxxxX         

"HOW COME HE GOT TO GO TO WALL MART!" Rolling my eyes at him "Because you were sorting out your rooms and I asked mum to take me" feeling the heat from his body Radiating "Calm down Leroy!" my dads voice had a tendency to boom across the house when he yelled across house..mum was talking to Thalia who was my sister..ignoring all of the inconsistencies of living with stupid, ignorant older brothers I went in and put all my new things in their respective places laying down in bed chilling to my songs as my fairy lights made the room dim..I just layed in my bed thinking about all my friends back home..all my friends in Drama, and Glee club..i missed them all..but know i need to stop myself from crying its weak! so i decided to take a stroll in the woods without telling my parents..traveling ina puff and grayish black smoke..into the woods..this woods here were pretty so many picture opportunity's.."Ugg The fuck is that smell" covering my nose with my sleeves following the putrid scent "oh..Shit.." looking at a dead body..gaint slash wounds and the grass around him was Stained in blood..walking closer..it looked like a elderly man..he looked like a hunter kicking his head "Good reddens" now feeling no sympathy for the fresh corps..remembering the scar of my lower back..hearing a growl..turning around "the Culprit.." whispering to myself..it was some Gaint wolf, Coyote creature..he was slowly walking towards me smug look on my face "you want catch me dog breath" going back into my smoke form zooming away from the creature as Fast as i could.."aww" smirking.."to slow"

"Gabriel!" my dad walks into the backyard "yeah" looking around "thought you were inside" Shacking my head "Nope" looking to my left and right "went for a walk in the woods" he grunts "tell me or your mother next time" making a noise in response walking in..the creature had yellow eyes..the most prettiest eyes ive seen today besides Theo's.. ill tell him that one day..when the times right for me.. Im proud of myself..I struggled to make most friends in new york.. if I kept a Dairy it would be "Dear Dairy, I made my First Easy friend today.." smirking to myself walking into the house..ignoring my brothers gaze..closing the door to my bedroom, turning back on the pretty color fairy lights..looking at the full moons rays..