mumbai...here I am

Finally I am here in mumbai...feeling so ecstacic about it...I will fulfill my dreams here

Wait you all dont know me na....so first let me introduce my self...

I am nandini murthy....kya you dont know me ? Ofcourse How will you... I know I am not as famous as fab5....yeah fab5 the famous band of mumbai...actually not only in mumbai ...they are famous all over india...ho bhi kyu na they create best music....I just wish I can be like them....uff...navya sahi kehti hai...me hamesha ek sath do track pe safar karti hu....I was introducing my self and I ended introducing fab5 to you haha but what to do I am like that only

Ok coming to my introduction again..I am basically from bangalore....I stays there with my uncle aunty...whom I call chacha chachi...because I am an orphan...my mom dad died in a car accident when I was 4....but my grand mom my amms took good care of me but alas she also died when I was 16....my chacha chachi was there with me...but they were not there for me....are you getting it....lol you think that they took care of me...hell no....I was 16 and I was sensible enough to take care of me by myself...well in case chacha chachi was there also....but not for me but to trouble me.....yeah they are the most greedy and self centered people I have ever came across... I am rich because I am the only kid of my dad raj and mom sanjana murthy so I am the only heir of their property as my dad was a rich buisnessman...so you can say That I am a rich girl...but kabhi ghamand nahi kiya mene...😆 bcoz chacha was there to realize me that....I am only lucky to get these properties otherwise they have the right on the property well they are wrong ofcourse it was my father's money so they dont have any right on it....they knew that they cant tackle me with their sweet talks so they tried to hook me up with their champu son...ohh what was his name yeah that harshad eww....so much oil chachi put on his brainless head....and those specs was cherry on the cake....he look like a hrithik...no not that hot shot wala....like koi mil gaya wala pagal look of hrithik 😂...well he do wear specs but dont think he is studious or like that....he is 5vi fail....erghhh....I cant marry a men who is actually illeterate...uff so unlike me...so when they were planning to engage me with that stupid...brainless...hopeless...and everything less jerkashad(yeah thats the name I have given him😉)....the only option was left is to left...nahi samjhe?...arey chod aaye hum wo galiya.....I mean I ran away...but I am smart enough....I ran away with all the money and the degrees which obviously was mine....and here I am in mumbai....I am gonna stay here with navya...my bestie who actually shifted to mumbai 2 years back...because of his father's posting....she and I was childhood friends.....so here she is going to stay with me in my appartment....yeah dad have an appartment here in mumbai...you know advantage of being rich so here I am....but you are thinking why I choose mumbai only....I can go anywhere else....yeah navya was the reason also but she was not the sole reason of me coming to mumbai....its fab5 😍 my dream band.....the only thing that saved chacha chachi and that jerkshad from my fury was fab5.....I know you are confuse that how can that be possible....because I am not an innocent kid I am always like a hyper girl who always use to throw tantrums and shouts on stupid silly things...no wonder why chacha chachi hates me so much....but it was their fault...they instigate me...so when I starts shouting they put fab5's music songs or concert whatever...to calm me down...so now you get it why they were safe from my fury and anger??... now enough of my introduction.... I am waiting for navya....as I am new in mumbai so she is going to take me to my appartment.....and finally I spotted her and shouted her name....she ran to me and hugged me so tight that I felt my bone will break..

"Sambhal ke lady hippo...you will crush my all bones....I know you are excited but that doesn't mean You will break my bones" I said while freeing my self from her grip

"2 years yaar after 2 years I am watching you alive....I mean infront of my eyes...I cant tell you how much excited I am to stay with you...."she said excitedly finally leaving me in one piece