His Secret x Review

His Secret! Review

This is the last proper review I will be making all other reviews will be comments on the bottom of each page sorry.

On some good news the latest book I’ve read is a goody and highly recommended! So after you read my review, READ THE BOOK!!

Another thing to get excited about is this writer is great at plot developing; meaning that her plots are brilliant witch is a sign of a good writer. J

Yes it’s another werewolf romance! That all wolf lovers will die for.

This book is based on a young woman named August’s point of view, August has a troubled life at home with her father dying and her mum being selfish and treating August awfully.

In that small chapter headintheclouds made the chapter seem short and packed full of emotion, it probably bring tears to your eyes especially if you have the same sort of experience. She wrote the scene brilliantly with little mistakes, but I do wish she wrote more scenes between her and her farther and more times where she had issues with her mother.

But all in all that was a good scene.

You wrote her human friend well but I wish headintheclouds added her in a little more so I and other fans could feel like we know her friend like she was real.

When she got the Invitation to the wedding I was happy she added the family back in the story it really adds drama to the story, which deserves a golf clap J

I was a little disappointed in the sisters they sounded a little typical to me, so I was glad headinthecouds added a nicer side to her sister Lizzy. It made the story more heart-warming.

The fight with her mum was good, I’m glad you added some action to it.

I was very impressed with the description of looks and personalities of all the new friends and enemies she made throughout the story.

When she met her soul mate I was happy you didn’t make it the typical ‘guy says MATE and chases after her scene’

Very pleased you made them friends first, it makes more character development.

Those who have not read this book the hottie she falls for is named Grey,

I like in the book how she calls him pen and he calls her month, very smile worthy, with another golf clap J

Now let me start with this lovely writer twists in turns I fell for this book because of three words ‘Story Within A Story’ okay that was more than three words but can I say these little stories within the story was pure gold J it deserves a MASIVE APPLAUSE! Another thing to get excited about is this writer is great at plot developing; meaning that her plots are brilliant witch is a sign of a good writer. J

For starters headintheclouds went the extra mile and added that the Alpha females son still sees his dad even when it’s against the law, very drama luscious. I think the reason why I liked the chapter was because he used the sympathy card excellently by bringing her dada into it, now let me remind you Augusts dad died so you can see why August easily understood how he felt.

Another brilliant story was August’s friend Andrea having a baby! And even in that story there were twists and turns. But I think I’ve said way too much of what’s happened in this book sooo if you want to know the twists and turns READ THE BOOK!!!

Okay maybe I do need to spoil more of the book, The little kid is the cutest most realistic and best written kid I’ve ever ever read about. Words cannot explain how much I loved how the child was written I jumped up and down while reading about him.

Okay back to the main story Grey supposably has a secret that only his best friend knows about. I love how you seriously keep reader up at night and keep them thinking about what Grey could be hiding that’s genius, but why must you keep me up I’m like a walking zombie waiting for you to upload!

This book was not completed but is still in progress. The book was very nicely written and keeps everything fresh paced I recommend this book to people who like a little bit of mystery, werewolves and romance. Oh don’t let me forget drama and comedy, because it’s funny XD

It was minor spelling and grammar mistakes and easy to read with heaps of personality.

So I’ll like to congratulate this special gifted writer you made me laugh, cry and jump up and down with excitement.