Smeagol's Hope

"Why does it cry? We wants to know!"

"No! No! The precious is not our master! The hobbit is! And master is kind, yes he is!"

"Master is a thief! He stole our precious!!"

"Not our precious, No! Never ours! We don't wants it anymore!! We wants to go home! Go home and play riddles!"

"With who? No one likes old gollumses!"

"But they like smeagol! Yes they do!"

"Who? We have no friends, who would like poor smeagol?"

"....ulp..."

"See. They don't pity you precious! They fear you! And they should yeesss! They should fear uss!!!"

"The hobbits!"

"What did you say?"

"The hobbits care! They took pity on poor smeagol! They look after us!!"

"Even the fat one'"

"Fat one is un trusty of us but he won't hurt us! We promises!"

"What do you want to do then? Let them take the precious and burn it?"

"Yees! Yyeeess!!!! We will help! We will carry the ring and toss it in"

"No we wonts! We will stop you!!"

"Go away!"

"What did you say??!!"

"Go away and never come back!"

"..............."

"Is he gone?"

"........."

"He is gone! We told him to go and he went! Smeagol is free!!!"

---next day---
The hobbits and smeagol are walking towards the mountain. The ring is beginning to get to heavy to bear around Frodos neck and he groans.
Smeagol is sad to see master and offers to bear the ring but master knows how easy it would be for gollum To be released from smeagol's mind if he saw the ring.

A/N: Okay, so this is just really short, random drabbles of anything that takes my fancy. they are supershort and I am just writing them for fun so dont expect masterpieces. Please take the time to vote comment and most of all, Review and Rate! I really need dem reviews!! Thank you and farewell...