How to Train your Smeagol

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third tiptoed around the rock stealthily. He had hit one! He was so exited, maybe when his dad saw that he had managed to trap an actual Gollum, he would finally accept him as the person he was. And maybe if Astrid saw how brave he was, she would finally pay attention to him. He sighed in happiness before shaking his head softly. He had to kill it first.

He walked closer to the still creature he had trapped in his net. It looked very small and frail. 'This should be a breeze Hiccup' he told himself 'Just slice off the head and carry it home. Piece of cake!'

He raised the knife above his head, poised to strike, and counted to himself. '3... 2.... 1..... 0..... minus 1..... minus 2..... minus 3...... minus four.......' Then he shook his head. It was hopeless. He jumped as the creature opened first one eye, then the other. It had such beautiful eyes! Large, blue and bloodshot, it was as if an angel had fallen at Hiccups feet.

Hiccup came to a fast decision, cutting away the net and standing back as the creature jumped up and ran towards a cave in the clearing, hobbling a little. Hiccup waved.

A/N: Haha, waddaya think? I just had this idea and i was like woah, okay I'm writing that! please vote and comment:) Cya!XD