Chapter 18: Gohan VS Clay - The Final Stage!

Author's Note:

This chapter has been edited very severe because I accidentally deleted and have no back up so if anyone who has read this before and re-read it, there are some changes so I'm sorry.

Chapter 18: Gohan VS Clay – The Final Stage!

"Didn't I told you that you're going to regret when I transform?" The creature stopped his attack and flew up high. Next he placed his hands above and started a gathering something. Gohan who was on the ground could see up clearly. For once, he thought this monster knew how to make Genki-dama but that was not possible because with an evil ki like his could never make one.

"I'm very kind, I'll give you only 5 seconds before I threw my technique at you."

Hearing that from Clay doesn't sounds very pleasant to Goku because this could only mean the enemy is very confident Gohan won't be able to dodge. Consider that Gohan's left wrist was damaged, it did look like he wasn't not able to move. Aside from that, Gohan had lost most ofhis energy while fighting.

"Gohan, you still got your right arm! Teleport yourself!"

Although Gohan had learned how to teleport, unlike Goku who was able to use it without his hands, he needs to. He wasn't as skilled as his father yet.

Gohan used all his remaining energy and tried to move his arm but he couldn't. The attack early had damaged him badly and the pain from his left wrist kept pulling him down. He knew he's going to die of he can't dodge this attack that seems highly dangerous. "Dad…" tears formed from Gohan. He felt pretty useless. He thought he was able to get his anger to control him but yet he couldn't.

It seemed that the technique was finished with a dark violent ball above his hands.

"Son Gohan, I will make sure you will never be alive this time!" Clay then threw it to where Gohan was.

At this time, Goku yelled. "Don't lose hope, Gohan! IF YOU DIE NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO DEFEAT HIM! NO ONE!"

Gohan suddenly remembered one of the days he was still training with Goku before Cell games.

"Gohan, stand up." Goku who was in his third form said in a deep tone.

The kid tried his hard to stand up on foot while panting hard.

"Listen carefully Gohan, I need you to take my words seriously and engraved it into your mind. When there's light, there will always be darkness. We cannot avoid evil and I believe there's someone out there that can always defeat the bad. Unfortunately, even I have my own limits. Let's say, my current state probably will lose to Cell. But I truly believe that the evil will always be defeated at the end. Even if I lose, there will be someone out there that can defeat Cell. Take that in mind."

Gohan as a kid had no idea what his father tried to tell him. But he did notice and realized these meaning was meant to him. He did not expect that he had defeated Cell and his father had put high hopes in him. He trusts him. He believed in him.

He didn't know why these words suddenly crossed his mind but finally he realized those meaning was not only for that moment but also for the future. He defeated Cell and let the world have peace. Goku is gone and he is the only one who inherited his will, strength and power.

He gripped his hands tight and ignored the pain that was killing him inside.

Gohan widened in eyes as he saw the ball flying to him. He closed his eyes again and raised his right arm all the way up! Please… PLEASE… All my energy remaining, KILL THAT EVIL BALL! "AHHHHHHHHHHH…"