Chapter 12 - Treat Me Like Somebody.

Asia.

I woke up, and the morning light hit my face the touch of hands.

I opened my eyes, and there was King looking up at me. He was so cute looking up at me with his little outfit on, and his pacifier in his mouth.

"You are so cute, you know that?"

He took his pacifier out his mouth, and handed it to me, and I chuckled.

I put it down on the dresser, and went into the bathroom to freshen up as I locked the door.

"YEAH WELL FUCK YOU!" I heard Andre yell from the room. I rolled my eyes as I continued to brush my teeth.

"I DONT CARE SAPPHIRE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" He said through the phone.

I finished brushing my teeth and ran my hands through my hair, as I looked in the mirror at the big bags under my eyes when I heard the door open.

"Goodmorning." Andre said.

"Doesn't seem like a good start for you." I said back as he came in, and shut the door.

"Damn right. Sapphire tripping she getting on my fucking nerves." He said shaking his head in his hand.

"But you good? Last night ended a little rough."

"Yeah I'll  be fine. I think I'm going to leave soon, and go back to my brothers spot." I said. I didn't have any clothes, or any of my makeup, and I just wanted this day for myself.

"Nooo stay with me." He said coming over, and wrapping his arms around me.

I blushed, "I cant, I don't have any clothes." He placed his lips on my neck, and was teasing me by not kissing it, just pressing his lips against my skin.

"Please?" He asked finally giving my neck multiple kisses.

"Andre stop, stop." I chuckled. He gave me one last kiss before he stopped when King started to cry.

He went in the room, and picked him up.

"I just want this day for myself, and to get myself together from yesterday." I said walking back in the room.

"Okay well let's  do something together. The whole family with no drama, or none of that." He said as King put his hands on his face. It made him stop crying.

"Like what?"

"I don't know what you wanna do? How about I pamper you, and baby girl today and then we go to the movies and out to eat?"

"You don't have too—

"Asia let me do it."

I thought about it... "Okay fine. But I have to go, and freshen up, and get some clothes at my brothers house."

"Aight cool."

"Okay.... Is Harmony up?"

"Nah. She woke up again at 3 a.m saying she had another bad dream, so we slept on the couch cause I didn't wanna wake you up. She was talking me up a storm last night, I didn't get any type of sleep. Mm your child sum else." He said shaking his head.

"Our child... Does she always have bad dreams when she over here?"

"Most of the time. I think she should talk to someone."