Chapter 7 - Go Away.

Asia.

I stormed in the house mad but trying to be as calm as I could because I didn't want to make anything obvious to Harmony or K.C.

I went into the refrigerator, and grabbed a bottle of water while tapping my foot, and I heard footsteps coming down the steps.

"Yo, what the hell happened to the car!?" he asked. He must have noticed. I didn't say anything, and he got in my face.

"I know you hear me talking to you." I rolled my eyes, and he snatched the water bottle out my hand as I was drinking it. I was not in the mood I was just trying to calm down.

"Nothing Damn!" I yelled. He would not be happy that I was fighting, and I don't wanna listen to the bullshit like he's my father. 

"Asia I'm only gonna ask you this one more time."

"Where's harmony?" I asked.

"Upstairs, but you not going anywhere til you tell me---

My phone started to ring, it was Andre. I quickly picked up, and K.C was still standing there.

"Can I get some privacy please!?" he's so annoying sometimes.

He shook his head at me. "You cause me so much trouble." he said putting the water bottle down, and going upstairs.

I hit my fist against the counter table hard. "WHAT!?" I yelled into the phone.

Mel then came coming downstairs with a confused look on her face.

"Did the cops come and question you yet?" Andre asked me.

"The cops!?" I screamed.

"Yeah, Sapphire told me everything.. They were gonna come, and question you but I'm gonna fix this shit."

"You better, and tell that bitch she owes me money too!"

"Calm down Asia, damn!"

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down, I am heated right now you better get her before I really end up hurting her ass!"

"Asia.." I hung up. Now she got the cops looking for me!? I'll be glad to tell them how she broke my window.

"You good?" Melanie asked rubbing my back.

"No, she got the cops looking for me now!"

"Forreal? So what went down?"

"That bitch hit me first, and she broke the car window and she had the nerve to call the cops on me? What is she snitching on herself for?" she started laughing.

"Are you serious?"

"Dead ass she's stupid, and what the fuck the police gonna do?"

She started laughing real hard, and she hit me playfully in my arm. "I just wanna know did you beat her ass?"

"Surely to the motherfucking did, no scratches on me but she look fucked up."

"I taught you well." she tried to give me a high five, but I just rolled my eyes.

"This is not even funny, like I'm pissed right now. She just mad cause I told her the truth on how Andre kissed me."

Her mouth dropped. "You told her that?"

"Who else was gonna tell her?" I said with my arms folded. I heard feet running down the steps, and they were Harmony's.

"Mommmmmyyy!" I smiled, and gave her a hug. Something that has made me smile since this whole situation.

"You missed me that much?" I asked, and picked her up. She nodded her head.

"Can I drink some juice?"

"Yeah hold on." I put her down, and got some kool-aid out the fridge, and poured some in a glass cup for her.

"Your crazy Asia." I twisted my lip, and shrugged my shoulders when I heard a knock at the door. I gave the glass to her, and Mel sat down on the couch with her feet up looking at her phone.

I looked through the peephole, and it was officer's standing there. I opened the door for them, and one of them was a white older man, with a black man who looked younger.

"Hi officer's." I said smiling.

"Do you mind of we come in for some questioning?" Asked the white man.

"Um.. Okay." I let them in, and K.C was downstairs again looking confused, and Melanie just chuckled.

"Asia why the fuck is there cops in this house?" he asked me when he grabbed me by my shirt, and pulled me off to the side.

"It's nothing.. I swear."

"Nah tell me now." He whispered looking back at the police.

"Ma'am." one of the officer's said.

"What is this about?" K.C asked the officer's.

"We got a call today from a Sapphire Walker saying you harrassed her, and wants to put a restraining order on you, so we came here for questioning."

"Restraining order? I should be asking that from her! She busted my fucking car windows, and she attacked me only when I came to have a peaceful conv-

"Sapphire? That girl with Andre?" I nodded my head, and he shook his.

"K.C lets just go upstairs I'll explain everything to you.. You too Harmony!" Mel said.

"Fuck no. I'm staying right here." he said getting comfortable in a chair. He's so annoying sometimes.

Mel rolled her eyes. "Aight whatever. C'mon Harmony."

"Okay." she skipped upstairs with Melanie, and K.C was waiting on what was next.

"We can sit at the table." we went to the table, and sat down.

"So can you tell us what happened as you remember?" he said pulling out a note pad.

K.C came, and sat down next to me. He treats me like I'm his child all the time.

"Okay so basically her fiancè is the father of my child, and we just got back in the picture not too recently.."

I told them everything that has been going on between my daughter, and that girl and me and that girl even the part about her busting my windows, and we went outside so they could write a report about it, and the whole time K.C looked pissed.

Andre.

This is some bullsit yo. All this drama for nothing. I'm pissed off cause Asia mad at me, and now Sapphire all mad at me. I mean what the fuck happened? Imma have to hear all this bs when I get in the house that I already got cussed out on the phone for. Fuck.

I walked into the house, and took a deep breath. I had to go out for drinks before I came straight to the house because I already know she's about to piss me off.

Shit, im pissed off and got a headache from all this, when really it didn't even need to happen. Asia should know our child in good hands with me which I told her.

The house was quiet, which was weird.

"Sapphire!"

Nothing. All the lights were off.

"I know your ass in here!" I checked the room, and saw King sleeping peacefully.

"Are you trying to hide from me?"

I heard little faint cries, and I noticed I didn't check the bathroom yet. I put my ear up against the door, and heard her whimpers.

"You good ma?"

She didn't say anything. I knocked lightly.

"Go away!" she yelled.

Suprisingly the door wasn't locked. I opened it to find her head down on the toilet and beneath her red blood stained the white bathroom rug. It was a lot of it.