The Change

Chapter one (first story) 

“Lightning came that night with a strong thunder, bringing strong rain with it; but that was not all because, that night came change.”

-lofiel

 Authors note:

please do comment on what you think about the story any feed backs are much appreciated thanks  :3 

~The Change

 Lofiel tried to remember the scenes from the movie they just watched. But he knew too well that he can hardly explain what went all in that movie not because it was awful but because his mind was somewhere else.

Especially the time Ross took it upon himself to put his right arm around lofiel’s shoulder.

Kissing him on the cheeks and holding his left hand. Lofiel knew all too well that all those where just a simple sign of affection, he knew all of it from his previous relationships.

 But lofiel can’t stop his mind wishing that those left arm of his to sneak behind his buttoned up shirt to slowly crawl and tease and tweak his sensitive nipples. That those slightly rough, hot lips of his kiss the soft tender spot under his ears and make him moan softly as if trying to not let anyone notice what was happening.

 That Ross would sneak his left arm on his thigh massaging it slowly and sensually as if teasing his already hardening member. Ross then started to tend to lofiel’s evident pleasurable discomfort between his legs…

The light went on and the screen showed the credits signifying the end of the movie.

The shame cause lofiel’s face to turn completely red till the tips of his ears, as what his fantasy dawned into him. He avoided looking into Ross’s eyes afraid he might know whatever embarrassing things he has been thinking.

Ross, the man who lofiel call his, was just right behind him, holding lofiel close in front of him in a protective manner as they went to leave the theater.

“Did you enjoy the movie?” whispered Ross.

“I did enjoy it.” lofiel answer timidly, feeling his cheeks burn with embarrassment as he remember everything.

They went out from the movie house and were greeted with the strong rain and loud thunder.

People were hurrying to where ever they were supposed to be. And just as lofiel was about to step on the street to cross, a car came out of nowhere zooming fast almost hitting him if it weren’t for Ross who pulled lofiel to him as if his life depended on it.

Lofiel know that he should have felt terrified about almost dying. But that feeling immediately disappeared as he huddled with Ross’ muscular arms and chest.

 “Sh*t! L”ross said aloud as he tighten his hold on the smaller guy.

 “What were you thinking crossing the street like that?” whispered Ross to a now silent lofiel.

Lofiel stayed quite not only because he knew he was stupid enough to try to cross the street carelessly and he knew what he did almost killed him and he shuddered at the thought.

 But he was quite also because he remembered those fantasies again the exact same thing he remembered inside the theater and all the other times they were together may it be public or not.

“you know it’s our special night right?” Ross said lovingly, letting go of lofiel a little bit so enough for the smaller guy to face him and they can stared at each other’s eyes.