Allegiances: ThunderClan

ThunderClan

Leader: Lakestar - large, fuzzy, light gray tabby she-cat with dark gray paws. White muzzle. Green eyes. Scar on muzzle.
Deputy: Featherscar - light gray tom with dark gray tabby stripes, blue eyes, and small scars covering his back.
Medicine cat: Daisyleaf - sleek, white, she-cat with green eyes.
Apprentice: Mosspaw
Warriors:
Grassfeather - dark brown she-cat with green eyes.
Reedpelt - dark brown tom with scars over muzzle, body and front left paw. Green eyes.
Blueflame - silver-blue she-cat with unusual orange eyes.
Spottedash - black she-cat. Color fades to dark gray toward her head. Small, faint black spots cover her body but are only visible on her head. Yellow eyes.
Lightspots - white she-cat with small black spots all over body. Blue eyes.
Tawnyleg - black she-cat. Color fades to reddish-brown on her back legs and haunches. Green eyes.
Apprentice: Skypaw
Poppyfur - orange long-haired she-cat with white paws. Green eyes.
Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Flamescratch - light orange tom with dark orange stripes.
Treepelt - brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes.
Lightningstorm - black tom with amber eyes.
Whitebush - brown and white she-cat. One blue eye and one orange eye.
Thistlefur - black tom with yellow eyes.
Sootfeet - gray she-cat with black paws and claws. Amber eyes.
Smallface - rowan-colored tom with orange spots, small body, long claws, and green eyes.
Apprentices:
Mosspaw - dark brown medium-haired she-cat with green eyes.
Skypaw - silver tom with black whiskers and tail. Blue eyes.
Eaglepaw - black tom with white muzzle and yellow eyes.
Queens:
Darkflower - black she-cat with white spots that look like flowers. Green eyes. Mother to Thistlefur's kits, Whitekit (white she-kit), Berrykit (red tom) and Thornkit (dark tabby she-kit).
Lilywhisker - white she-cat with tabby patches. Mother to Smallface's kits, Stormkit (light gray tabby tom) and Fuzzykit (black fuzzy tom.)
Shellflower - cream-colored she-cat with white spots and green eyes. Mother to Splashcloud's kits, Marshkit (light brown she-kit), Scorchkit (black tom with orange paws), and Specklekit (white she-kit), and foster mother to Hollykit (black she-kit) who is Lightningstorm's kit.
Elders:
Berrypelt - reddish-brown tabby with ice-blue eyes. 
Cloudysky - white she-cat with dark gray head, back, and tail. Amber eyes. Mother of Darkflower and Lakestar.
Lightspeck - black she-cat with white blaze on chest. Ice-blue eyes.